25 . You

Rob's POV
A couple days after we'd gotten back from the hospital we decided to gather our friends and family to meet our new member .

I walked down stairs after putting Willow in her room for a nap , to find Kristen running around frantically . Cleaning , tidying whatever else , she was doing it all .

I walked up to her and held her infringement of me by the shoulders .
" Kris calm down , we have another two hours to deal with all this ." I gave her a smile
" Yeah- uh I know.  It's just I haven't seen all these people in ages and I think that every-"
I shut Kristen up by pressing my index finger over her lips .
" babe , I'll help you with it later " I said . She let out a huff
I pulled her into a hug , and rubbed circles on her lower back . She pulled away .
I looked her in the eyes , still full of anxiousness . I know one way to cure this ...

I lent down smashing my lips into Kristen's . So much passion needed to be let out , she didn't hesitate to kissing me back . Hard .
She ran her hands into my hair , tugging at ever so softly . I grunted and picked her up .
Her legs wrapped around my hips tighter as she grinded into my dick.
I walked forwards pushing her back up against the wall .
She let out a moan when I began kissing her neck .

Kristen's breathing became heavier though her nose

Kristen's breathing became heavier though her nose . The we finally broke apart because of the sweet sounds of Willow crying . We laughed while resting our foreheads on each others shoulders .
I slowly put Kristen down .
" I'll go get her "  Kristen insisted .
I nodded
" you ... Are something Kristen " I smiled at her .
" so are you , Mr " she gave a cheeky grin and a wink , before walking away . I stared at her arse .
" I know your looking Pattinson " I chuckled
" good ..." I called back

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
I think they needed to let off some steam !? What do you think ?
Comment
Vote
Follow