Just a little awkward...

"Nicholas, look over here honey." Nick turns to the woman who spoke.
"Good, now look over at your grandad." says the same woman, and Nick turns again.
"Good boy! All you have to do now is say the lines."
It is our second week of shooting, and we had two more scenes to finish. Right now we are shooting the scene where young Jacob is being told the stories of the peculiars by his grandfather. Soon, we finish up with that scene and we move on to the next one. We head over to a different set where Ms Peregrine is explaining some things about Mr.Barron and the hollows.
Tim whispers something to him and he nods, then Tim yells "ACTION!" and the scene begins. I gaze at Asa as he acts. His brows are furrowed and he delivers his lines so expertly that I can hardly believe he isn't really Jacob. It's almost like I'm there, watching them, I can feel Jacob's curiosity and-
"Y/N? Earth to Y/N!" Asa's voice brings me back to reality.
"You were staring." He chuckles. I can feel my cheeks heating up.
" Uh- well, I-" I try to explain, but Asa cuts in.
" It's fine." He says with a smile.
" LUNCH BREAK!!" Fin yells, looking at the time.
" YAY FOOD!!!!!" Fathiya also yells and races after him. I shake my head and follow them.
" Asa, you coming?" I ask.
" Yeah, wait a minute." He catches up to me.
We both head for the cafeteria.
" Those two act like children." He says.
"You just read my mind." I laugh.
" They're perfect for each other, I just know it."
" Since when did the great Asa Butterfield start become a love guru?" I giggle.
" Since two of his friends started blatantly flirting which each other." He says in a "duh" tone.
"We better get to the cafeteria quick, or they'll eat everything!" I say.
"That's not even possible."
"You wanna bet?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.
"You know what? I think you're right."
"Race you!" I shout, and speed ahead before Asa can complain.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok, I know you guys hate me right now, and that is totally fine. I am really sorry for not updating, it's totally my fault, and I'm not going to give excuses. I hope you're not too angry. Leave questions, comments, and suggestions in the comments. See you in the next chapter.