Empty beer bottles and burnt out cigarettes

Sean felt a lump in his throat while he walked down the street. His brown hair flowing in his face. In his suit and tie, just coming back from church. He stopped suddenly at the alley way, seeing Mark sitting on the filthy ground, smoking a cigarette. He caught Sean's eye. "It's about damn time" Mark says and stands up leaning against the brick wall. Sean stands still glancing at Mark. "Well c'mon Sean" Mark states. Sean walks into the alley way and stands by the wall opposite of Mark. Sweat dripped from Sean as he was a bit scared. "W-Why do ye want me here?" Sean stuttered. Mark took the cigarette out of his mouth. "Something about you...really caught my attention" Mark smiled almost a bit evilly. Mark laughed at himself. Sean studied Marks tattoos for a while, his mind blank. Mark throws a cigarette to the ground and lights a new one. "That's...Thats not to good for the environment." Sean said swallowing down the lump in his throat. Mark puts his lighter in his pocket. He raises an eyebrow and steps toward Sean. Blowing smoke into Sean's face. "I don't give a fuck" Mark says. Sean smells the smoke and hints of Alcohol in his breath. Mark smirks. "Please don't cuss that is sin." Sean says. "Mmmm" Mark smiles. "Does my language fucking bother you Sean" Mark says as he gets a tight grip onto Sean's arms. Sean stands still looking into Marks eyes. So brown they almost looked red. Mark let go. "That's what I thought" Mark says, puts the cigarette back in his mouth and steps back. "What's your opinion on sex?" Mark asks out of nowhere. "Not till ye married...Why?" Sean says looking down to the ground. "You better look at me Sean" Mark says as smoke escapes his mouth. Mark gives another evil smile as Sean looks back up at him. "Come back Tuesday...6 in the evening." Mark says. "Why?" Sean asks his eyes focused on Mark. "Because" Mark says and walks up putting his hands against the wall behind Sean. Faces very close to each other. "I'll show your little goodie goodie ass how to have fun." Mark says right to Sean's face. Mark can see the fear in Sean's eyes. "Ya scared?" Mark says and looks right in Sean's eyes. "Ye, but something about ye makes me wanna stay." Mark backs up "go on home" Mark says stepping on his cigarettes that were on the ground. Sean not knowing what to do leaves the alleyway casually. Mark sits down looking up to the sky blowing smoke as it fades into the dark. Tattoos ands scars up and down his arms. Empty beer bottles and burnt out cigarettes scattered across the ground in the clear black night. The stars alined perfectly. As Mark decides to go back home in the dark of night.