Sh*t Sorry

(Marks POV)
"D-Daddy?" Jack stuttered as he looked at me confused. A rush of lust ran down my spine.

"Yes just like that kitty." He tilted his head. His pale blue eyes sparkled with interest yet he still looked so lost. I️ was horny yet I️ didn't want to admit it. "Look up." I️ said just a tad demandingly as he then did as he was told. I️ slid my hand up his thighs and lightly rubbed his member. He jumped and looked down. His cheeks as red as a tomato.

"Mark?!" He said trying to hold back any signs of sexual action.

"What?" I️ said with a smirk on my face still rubbing him as I️ looked at him in his eyes filled with wonder and lust. He wiggled a bit like a toddler would if they gotten their toy taken away. He groaned softly and didn't know how to react. "You seem flustered." I️ say calmly. He looks me in my eyes as I'm slowly unzipping his pants.

"More." He states. I️ shrug.

"If you say so." I️ mumble as I️ hold him tightly. I️ never realize how strong I️ am.

"Mark ow ow."

"What's wrong?" I️ say

"you dug your nails into my back." I️ look confused as he stands up. I️ lift his shirt up a tad and see that his back is bleeding.

"Shit. I'm sorry." I️ grab his wrist gently and walk him over to the bathroom. "I'll turn on a shower for you ok." He nods slightly as I then turn the faucet handle warming the water. I step out and close the white wooded bathroom door. I hear him undress as I sat by the door. I wanted to wait for him but I also didn't.

"Wait Mark I need a towel" Jack shouts as it echos. I smirk

"ok one second." I get up to go grab a towel from my laundry room. As I walk back I hear the shower curtain close. I walk into the bathroom quietly as I place the towel on the rack. "Jack I got-" he cuts me off with a scream. As I hear a few shampoo bottles fall I couldn't help but to laugh. He peaked out of the shower covering the rest of his body with the curtain.

"Don't ye scare me like that." His Irish accent showed a bit as he then bent down to pick up the bottles he knocked over. There's was just enough space between the wall and the curtain where I could just stare at his ass. He peeks out again as I pretend I'm doing something else. "So...ya gonna...leave?" He askes.

"Wait one thing." I say as I slowly take off my shirt revealing my abs and tattoos. His eyes shimmered as he bit his lip.