Immature Of Me

(Sean's POV)
I slam the old wooden door closed and take a swift breath. "Why I'm I letting him control me?" I think to myself. I sigh as I watch the fog escape my mouth slowly from the cold air. I pull on my hair. "Gosh darn green" I say angrily as I start to walk home. The sky clouded as I kick away the stones on the ground I think to myself. "But...he is right about me being old enough to make decisions...Sean stop he's not right" I argue with myself as I reach the pale blue door to my house. I sigh knowing my father would yell at me. I open the door softly as it creaked I stepped into my house closing it behind me. I sit down at the sheer kitchen table with a worried look on my face. My dad was sitting right across the room reading some news paper that he's read like 3 times already. I look down as my dad looks at me. "Sean!" He yells and walks over to me. I look up at him with eyes of guilt. "Get that out of your hair this instant! Did you do this?!" I nodded so I was technically lying...I never lie and I don't know why I did. "I-I am old enough to make my decisions...dad." I said so quietly. "No Sean You're not! Now go wash it out!" I nod and walk on the cold tile and the feeling reminded me of Marks touch...it was cold, but I open the door and smell the artificial vanilla air freshener in the bathroom. "Am I becoming immature?" I think to myself as a turn on the faucet and watch the warm water fall into the tub like rain. I turn around and look at myself in the mirror. I honestly didn't think the green looked too too bad, but I carefully untied the tie that was around my neck and took off my suit and my Calvin boxers. I would've wore my dinosaur ones, but that's a little immature of me. I stepped into the shower and drenched my hair as I then ran shampoo through it. Quite a lot of green dye came out. I still stood there cause I love showers. I close my eyes and kinda just relax. I wanted to think about everything else then Mark, but all I could think about is Mark. I did end up distracting myself here and there. Let me just say that that didn't work to well. All I really wanted to do was go and sleep. Anyways I get out of the shower and towel dry my hair and of course the green is still pretty noticeable. It's duller, but noticeable.

(Sorry this chapter was so short ;-; I'll update another soon)