Green!

Notes of a song kept repeating in my head as I walked through the empty cold streets. The ground covered in a light sheet of snow. There he was with all his beauty. His pale face and blue lips, matching up with his ocean eyes that now looked like the depths of a blueish ice age. I sit against this brick wall and smoke a cigarette or two. I find myself staring at him as he comes up near me. He took a deep breath as I watched the fog from the cold day escape his mouth like a breeze on an island. "Morning Sean" The words managed to finally come out. He kinda just nodded awkwardly like I asked him a question. "Mornin'" he finally says. I flair my nostrils and stand up taking a few steps closer to him...staring at him. I knew I made him uncomfortable, but that didn't matter to me. Sean swallowed. I knew he was nervous. I slowly run my hand up his neck and hold it gently. "M-Mark...please" "don't worry I'm not going to hurt you" I manage to cut him off and pull my hand away. "You just have a nice figure." I say looking him up and down. Sean swallowed once more. "Th-thank Ye" he stuttered as he looked like a scared little bunny. He just had a small scrawny figure. That's what I really like. "Let's go to my place" I say awfully gentle. He nodded with the look of a pouty child in his eyes. I grabbed his wrist and dragged him to my place. Once we entered I brought him into the bright bathroom and sat him down. "Can I style your hair?" I ask as he gives a little smile and nods. I turn the chair around making sure he couldn't see himself in the mirror. I grab the bleach and run it through the front of his hair near his hairline. I can tell he relaxed as I added something else, but I could tell he loved it when I washed his hair in the sink. Fingers running through his scalp. I towel dry it and ask "Are ya ready for the revel" "Ye" he said and smiled. I carefully turned his chair around facing the mirror. He gasped. "Green! Bright Green!!" Sean shouts as he looks at in in the mirror. "My dads gonna kill me." He says "you're 18 Sean" I cut him off a little. "You're old enough to make your own choices" I added. "Mark...Why did ye do this?!" Sean raised his voice a bit. "Shh..." I said looking into his Icy cold eyes and carefully placing a finger over his mouth. He's stares at my eyes as his mouth slowly closed he looked like he was in a trance. "Ye eyes look red." Sean said softly. "You look just fine." I whispered back. Sean snapped. "No Mark I don't like this one bit." "Look just relax Jack I-" "Jack?! Who's Jack?" Sean stated. "You look like a Jack" Sean looked at Mark raising his eyebrows. Mark messed up Jacks newly dyed hair. Jack gave a grunt. "Mark...I-" before he could even finish he stomped out of house leaving me in a mess of imperfection.