Slow Down

(Jacks POV)
(A/N WARNING THIS CHAPTER IS A BIT SEXUAL)
My eyes widen as I️ then stare at Mark. I️ didn't answer his question. I️ was in complete shock and had a tingly feeling in my heart. Deep inside me there was a desire... A desire for more, but I️ tried not to show it as I️ looked at the ground and bit my lip. "You loved that, didn't you? You're blushing ya cute little fag." "Mark I️-I" "ya what princess?" He stretched as he flexed his muscles. I️ grew even more tingly. I️ looked at his sculpted arms and took a deep breath. "I️- uh I️ want m-more of that..." I️ blushed intensely. "Of what? This..." he mumbled and leaned in slowly to kiss me, but instead he put his finger in my mouth. He slowly took his finger out which was now covered in my saliva and put it in his mouth. "You're teasing Mark...stop." I️ pouted like a baby. He looked at me and smirked. He lifted me up off the counter and as he did I️ started kissing his soft lips quickly. He pulled away. "Hey-hey... slow down kitten" I️ felt my face grow warm as he said that. "Would you like me to teach you?" He asks gently. I️ look up at him and nod. He slowly and gently grabs my chin and places his soft pink lips onto mine. He picks me up and gets a really tight grip on my butt as I️ open my eyes. Mark looks down. "...well that was quick" "what was?" I️ ask "you've already got an erection." He smirks. "Well I've never really felt this before." I️ mumble. "I️ know. I️ know." Mark says. "I'm surprised...by what I️ can see you have a pretty big dick". He says to me. I️ smirk and bite my lip. "P-please touch it t-there." I️ stutter and point at my penis. His dark eyes grow wide. "Jack! You naughty naughty boy!" He smiles as he then scratches his stubble. "I️ would of never thought baby boy would be so horny." He says in a deep tone as he looks me up and down. "I️ could probably make you cum just by talking dirty." "Cum?" I️ say confused. "What makes you...ya know?" I️ ask as I️ awkwardly look at his crotch. "Horny?" He says. I️ nod gently. "When I️ hear you scream for me" he says. "Ahhh?" I️ scream as I'm super confused. Mark laughed at me. As he then got close to my ear. "When kitten moans Daddy or Mark loudly." He says whispering in a deep voice. My eyes grow wide.