Dear Deer Dongsaeng (SNSD Fanfic) - 'MY Sister In SNSD' Sequel

~ ~ ~

Synopsis: After witnessing the arrival of Stefan, all the members are jealous of Tiffany, even though some of them (Yuri, Jessica, Yoona, Sooyoung) have siblings themselves. Yoona wishes to have a younger sibling the most amongst the members.

Elsewhere in Seoul, Yoonhee, an 18-year old student, is a fan of Lee Seunggi, the young Korean ballad singer. She has been his fan since high school and wishes to meet him one day. Yoonhee was told she was orphaned when she was younger, thus she had been living in an orphanage for much of her life.

Then, with the turn of the new year, news of Seunggi and Yoona's relationship was released across the globe. When news eventually reached Yoonhee, she was slightly upset that her dream idol was taken, but at the same time, she could not understand why she and Yoona have similar facial features.

Yoonhee knew about SNSD, and that people in school have told her she looked a little like a younger version of Yoona. Perhaps she could have a real family after all?

And how does our hero, Stefan, get involved?

~ ~ ~

A/N: This is the official sequel for 'MY Sister In SNSD'. It has been a successful few months writing that story and it has already gathered 3.7K reads at the release of this prologue.

I am really excited to write this story. I do hope this success can carry forward to this story too!

I will mix the English and Korean speeches in this story, like in 'The Assassin, My Twin?'. We assume that Stefan is already fluent in Korean.

Oh, I hope you guys like the cover for this story! Made using Fuzel :)