Chapter Three: You Remind Me Of Someone...(Stefan POV)

~ ~ ~

It was only my first day at a Korean college and already there was drama! Who would have thought of that? I mean, for a guy like me who got kidnapped, then returned to Korea and jumps straight into a new mystery. Hectic was the word to describe that.

A girl named Chae-rin invited me to her group of friends after first lesson today. We met up and we all shared a lot in common, including Kpop (no surprise). They sure were different from the friends I knew back in Singapore because they were all Korean (obviously). Fortunately, they also taught lessons in English here too, so they understood what I said...mostly.

Thanks to Key hyung, from SHINee, I was able to know conversational Korean. At least now I can converse less hesitantly.

Which reminded me. Korea know about my identity; the fact that I am SNSD Tiffany's biological brother. But only the SM people: SNSD; Super Junior; F(x); SHINee; EXO; BoA; DBSK; and Kangta know who he is. Even the SM rookies have not seen me in person.

So I was surprised when my new friends brought up the news of Fany's brother. I tensed a little at that and was even tempted at blurting out: 'Yah, he's right here!'

And speaking of friends, one of them from the group, Yoonhee, seemed really reserved and quiet. I learned that she was a fan of Lee Seunggi hyung, whom I had seen several times on MVs and variety shows.

It was when Yoonhee's friend, Yerim, mentioned that the former looked a little like SNSD's Yoona that caught me. I had been so sensitive whenever anyone talked about SNSD because there was always a chance that I may be found out.

I guess it was harder for them to notice any resemblance because Fany and I were of different genders. On the other hand, when I caught a glance at Yoonhee, she did remind me of Yoona in terms of looks and physique. Heck, she was as pretty as Yoona, especially with those deer-like eyes...

...oh wait! Krystal please don't misunderstand!

Anyway, before next class, Yerim suggested that Yoonhee showed me around Seoul after school It made sense since I'm still new to the country and it'd be great to interact more with my Korean friends. Just as well, I want to ask Yoonhee what she knew.

(~After School~)

"Stefan, how do you like our country so far? I know you were born outside of Korea, so it really must be a new experience for you," Yoonhee spoke to me.

Actually, I was born in Korea, but actually kidnapped and spent much of my life in Singapore, I thought sllently.

"It's a beautiful country so far. I really want to see the outskirts someday," I answered honestly with a mixture of Korean and English.

"That's always great to hear. I'll take you there one day," Yoonhee offered.

But today, she decided to take me to Hongdae. I heard great experiences of that area from the SNSD and F(x) unnies. During their free time, they would regularly visit Hongdae for the delicious food. They were not wrong, because as soon as Yoonhee and I arrived, we were enveloped in an aroma of street food and surrounded by shop houses and coffee shops. Totally different from Singapore.

I never actually stepped very far from the SNSD dorm or my home in my first few days in Korea. Tiffany advised me to enroll another year in college so I was just focused on that and less on exploring.

Since we were in Hongdae, I started to feel a little hungry. Fortunately, none of the eating places seemed crowded.

"Let's eat some bibimbap!" Yoonhee suggested. "I know a reasonably priced shop here and it's also my favourite."