Ch2 : It has begun.

"Sis you don't need the creepy glitch accent no more. Sans and the others are gone."

Kemeno glanced back at her sister, "Y̢ͣͥ͐̉ḛ̪̖͖ͧͬ̒́a̪̤̭͚̙̙̖̅̄ͪͤ̀̈́hͦ̉̈́ͫͮ̽ͤ.̜̱̥̩̳̺ͥ.͕̺̼̗̟͒͆͗́ͯ̌͘ ̳͖̻͓̒̎̒͒̎̀Bͧ̇̿u̱̪̭̽t̡̋͒̒ i̥͚͉͍̯͇̝ͦ͛͋ͤͬͫt̢͉̓̾͐̐ͦs͚̝̼̺̪̣͙̓ͨͧͪ ͎̝̭ͭͯ͆͑soͥ͂ͩͥ́͆̎̕ ̥̞̺͔̠̺̓ͦ̐͝f̴̭̪͔̠͍͈̰͒̓ͬ̍̑̏ù̸ͧͯ̆̓͑̑n̹̼̯̩̓ͯͦ.̙̟̬͔̬̫̮͌."

She sighed, "Hard to understand too."

Kemeno glared at her. "Oh fine."

The creature from before rested on Kemenos head, purring quietly.

"Kem what is that thing anyway..?"

She looked up at it then at Chara. "Its a seishin, but its name is Sosa."

Chara tilted her head, "Sosa?"

Sosa looked up at Chara, slowly floating over to her and resting on her head.

Kemeno looked at Chara, seeming interested. "Want one?"

Chara looked back. "Would I?!"

Kemeno held out her arms, "Let me see your soul."

Chara held her soul close to Kemeno. She began saying chants that weren't understandable. Air blew around the room and a beam of light came from her soul. Chara stood and starred as her soul grew eyes.

"Zetsumetsu."

Chara looked delighted as Zetsumetsu came over to her.

"Can I call it Zets for short?"

Kemeno smiled, "Go right ahead sis."

While they were bonding they looked at Frisk's body.

"What do we do with it..?"

Kemeno shrugged, "Zetsumetsu could eat it, he must be hungry after all."

Chara smirked and nodded. "What a wonderful idea."

Zets turned into a snake like creature wrapping itself around Frisk's corpse. When it let go it was gone. It then went over to Sosa. Sosa starred at Zets and Zets starred at Sosa. They started yipping and purring.

"Kemeno what do we do about Sans. He must've warned the others by now. Hes incredibly strong, he wasn't even trying in that battle."

Kemeno smiled, and a black cloud of smoke surrounded her. When it vanished Frisk was there. "Shapeshifting."

Chara starred in awe, "You can do that?!"

She smiled, "The seishin give that ability."

Chara then shapeshifted into Papyrus.

"Sans would be easily fooled by this one."

Kemeno smiled, "Well done sister, but first we kill off Papyrus."

Chara shape shifted into Frisk and extended her hand. Zets went to her hand and turned into a knife. The sharpest blade she had ever seen.

"Ill take care of it."

Chara made her way down to Snowdin, and she knocked on the door, hiding her new weapon. Papyrus answered and screamed overjoyed. He picked her up hugging her and yelling.

"FRISK YOUR ALIVE! SANS UNDYNE MYNX COME QUICK! THE HUMAN IS ALIVE!"

Papyrus set Chara down and she looked at Sans and Mynx. They had no idea, and were smiling greatly. After talking to them about everything, Chara signalled Papyrus for something down by waterfall. Undyne, Sans and Mynx were unable to see what was happening. Until it was too late. Chara led him down to waterfall. Kemeno then struck possing as Sans. Many towns folk saw it and panicked. Papyrus was murdered, by what looked like to him and many others his own brother. Then Kemeno ran off, and Chara ran to the house. She burst into the house along with a few other towns people.

"SANS MURDERED PAPYRUS!"

Mynx came out looking confused. "What..? Sans is at Grillbys.."

"HE MURDERED PAPYRUS!!"

Chara agreed with them, and Mynx panicked. She teleported to Grillbys and ran up to Sans.

"Sans we need to get out of here NOW."

He looked at her confused. "Why whats wrong..?"

Suddenly a burst of people came in screaming at Sans.

"DIRTY MONSTER KILLER!"

Sans grabbed Mynx's arm and teleported into a cave in Snowdin.

"What..? Dirty M-Monster Killer.. What happened..?"

"Papyrus was killed.. They say they saw you doing it."

He panicked clutching his chest. 

"M-ME?! Hes my brother.. I would.. He I..!!"

Mynx grabbed him and shook him, "Sans calm down!"

He then realized what was happening.

"Thats not Frisk.. Thats Chara.. Shes going to kill everyone..! We have to stop her!!"

Mynx held his arms in place and looked at him. "Sans. Calm down. We need a plan or else she will get you.. But don't worry, I have a plan."

He sighed, "Alright.. Whats the plan."