Ch4 : Undying..

Sans sat by Mynx for a few minutes before leaving. He took her purple scarf and a locket she had of them with a photo.

"W-Will you be okay..?"

Sans sighed, wipping his eye sockets and looking at her.

"I guess.."

Sans and Alphys teleported to Undyne's home.

"U-Undyne you here..?"

Undyne came out.

"Yeah whats up."

"H-Have you seen Frisk recently..?"

Sans growled. "Yeah.. 'Frisk.'"

Undyne nodded, "Last I saw em, they were at Grillbys."

"W-W-When was t-that..?"

"Couple hours ago, why?"

Sans starred at her, eyes completely black.

"That fuckin demon isn't Frisk. Frisk is gone.."

Undyne looked at Sans, and gasped.

"Oh.. Shit."

Sans nodded and sighed.

"Sans wheres Mynx..?"

Sans looked at her with a broken expression, trying to keep himself from breaking.

Alphys teared up a bit. "That demon possing as Frisk killed her."

Undyne walked over to Sans, and hugged him.

"I'm so sorry punk.. I wish I was there, I woulda taken the hit."

He sighed, "She never saw it coming. I never saw either of em hiding. She just stood there looking at me. Then they got her.."

Undyne growled. "Were going to kill her.."

Sans' voice trembled as he spoke. "I wish I could've saved her.. It shoulda been me.."

Undyne hugged him tighter, "If that would've happened, and they got you. She would've been saying the same thing."

As they broke from the hug Alphys explained a Seishin to Undyne. Then within the distance, they heard screaming.

Sans' eye flashed blue. "They Seishin are back. We have to go!"

The three ran down the waterfall towards Snowdin. It was chaotic. Monsters were running all over, running toward anywhere they could hide. Trees, the river, toward waterfall. Many of them were struck down and murdered. Grillby could be seen fighting off mutated monsters, and the Rabbit Shopkeeper was helping. Undyne signalled them over and they ran to them.

"You guys gotta be more careful! These things kill for power."

Grillby panted, "What the hell are they."

Sans looked at them enraged, "Murderous demons. You four go after Kemeno."

Alphys looked at him worried. "Where are you going."

He pulled the scarf over his mouth and looked at her with black eyes.

"Avenging my sunshine."

He teleported in the middle of town, looking around. He couldn't see Chara anywhere, just mutated monsters and dead bodies, as well as monsters fleeing for their lives.

"Yo! Help, Help!"

Monster kid ran up behind him, as a deformed monster looking like Snowdrake slowly fluttered forth. Sans fired gaster blasters at it. Unlike Toriel this one was weaker. It knocked it backward on its back. He summoned bones and impailed it, it turned to dust. Its soul shattered, and black liquid poured out into the snow.