Ch1: Extermination will rise.

The day happened, so fast. None of them saw it coming.. None of them saw the signs. None of them saw the Story Falling.

It was a normal day underground. Sans, their new human friend Mynx, Frisk, and Papyrus were all chilling at the Skelebros home. Undyne and Alphys soon came over, announcing the King and Queen were getting re engaged. But Alphys was acting strange.

" * Alphys are you okay? " Frisk asked worrying.

Sans and Papyrus looked at Alphys.

"W-Well.. The a-amalgamates won't eat.. They're not responding to c-calls.. And there has been strange.. Static noises.. And something was glowing.. I thought I saw a silouette of something but I couldn't be sure..."

Frisk stared at Alphys, " * I can go check it out Alph! "

Mynx looked at Frisk, unconfident. "

"Sounds dangerous kiddo, want me to come too?" She asked tilting her head.

Frisk smiled at her, " * Sure if you want! "

Mynx sighed and smiled. "Alright kiddo."

Sans looked at Frisk nervously, then at Mynx, he hugged her tightly.

"Please be careful.." He rested his head ontop of her.

Mynx hugged him back, "I will.."

Sans kissed her forehead and brushed her hair back. Mynx returned the kiss.

Frisk and Mynx headed out to the true lab. Mynx teleported them to save time.

" * Mynx, I didn't know you could teleport! "

She glanced over at Frisk then around true lab, "One of the few things Sansy taught me. But uh, what did Alph want us to do gain'?"

" * She wanted us to check on the amalgamates. "

"Ah, thats right, so uh.. Where are they..?"

Frisk looked around nervously. " * I.. don't know.. they should be here. "

"F͇̹̲͋ͧ́ọ̤̜̩̺̬̥̒ͬ͋ͨ̅ọ͔̥̭̎͋ͮ́̏ͫ̃l̸̮̲̦̬̎̈̄ś̴̹̠̥̿ͮ.̗͕̲͠.."

Mynx looked around nervously. "Didja hear that Frisk..?"

Frisk backed up. "Y-Yeah I did.."

Mynx grabbed Frisk's arm. "We should get outta here.."

"N̩͚̝̟͔̐͊͌̓ͯͧ́ŏ͚͙̪̮͎͕̠ͯt̼̩͍̯̼̬̯̑̄ͥ͌ͥ ̨ͨ̃s̪̪͌̉̒̀̌̔͐͟o̞̩̲̫͍͛̅͆ ̱͙̠̼f͗͐ͧ̓a͈̺̩ͦ̈́ͧṣ̾̽͗ͯ͟t̳̦͎̮͇̺̂̍̆ͭͦ.̉.̖̟̟̙̥͉̣̐̍̂̔̀͜ ̖̩̊ͬ̿̆̎ͅHͨ̊̂͋͘e͍͙̦̓h̿̑҉̥̤̠ē̃ͬͮ̐̋̓͏͓̺͕̺͔.̙͔̅͊̈̽̓.͊ͦͮ͋"

Right when Mynx was about to teleport, a dark grey tentacle like shadow stabbed her in the back.

"S-SHIT.."

She collapsed and starred at Frisk, "H-Hold onto my arm.. NOW.."

Frisk did so, and with the energy she was able to muster they teleported into Snowdin, infront of grillbys. Mynx blacked out and Frisk dragged her back to the house. She barged in and screamed for Papyrus and Undyne, Sans was alerted and left his room.

"Kid whats the problem..?"

With little breathe Frisk screamed at them, " * Mynx got hit by something!! "

Papyrus and Undyne ran outside and Sans teleported by her side.

"Frisk what happened?! What was it?! Was it one of the amalgamates?!"