Ch7 : Saving Goat Bro

As Frisk continued, they left the ruins. They entered a snowy area, which they knew as snowdin. As they walked through they heard footsteps.

" * Must be Sans.. Or someone else.. "

They reached a giant gate, it looked like Pap's gate, but it was more rugged. Then Frisk heard footsteps.

"Human.. Don't you know how to greet a new "pal." Turn around a shake my hand."

Frisk turned around extending their hand, only to be met by a electric shock from the other creature.

" * What on earth?! That hurt!! "

They burst out in laughter at Frisk. Then they realized it was Mynx.

" * Mynx?! "

Mynx looked at Frisk confused.

"How do you know my name."

" * Mynx it's me Frisk!! "

Mynx seemed to space out for a moment then looked back.

"Doesn't ring a bell."

Frisk sighed.

"But eh kid. What're ya doin' down here. Its dangerous y'know?"

" * I mean.. This is all strange to me.. I know all of you.. You use to know me too! "

Mynx shrugged and then there was a familiar yelling.

"MYNX!!!"

Mynx and Frisk both turned, Asriel ran up and looked at them.

"Sister have you found a human!?"

"No this is a fuckin' tree you piece of beetle dung."

"YOU PIECE OF SHIT!"

"Says the beetle dung."

"I AM GOING TO BLAST YOU INTO OBLIVION."

"You wish that was As-Real as in your dreams, unfortunately its a lot of BAAAH HUMBUG."

Asriel screamed at her puns and began to storm off.

"YO BRO, DIDN'T MEAN TO GET YOUR GOAT!"

Mynx laughed as he stormed off.

"Sorry kid, my lil bro is a bit of a hassle. Hates bein' out here every day, Sansy is a bit of a bitch to him. Fortunately he loves me, I just don't wanna sit in a lame castle all day and blow his cock y'know?"

Frisk looked at her both disgusted and confused.

"Figure of speak, he's a skeleton he don't got a cock."

Mynx coughed and said something under her breathe, but Frisk was unable to hear it.

"But eh, as your walkin' along snowdin, be careful. Everyone acts like their high and shit and everyone is a fuckin bitch. The monsters around here fuckin suck. They're all cranky and just eh. Watch out. And also when you fight my bro, I advise you don't fuckin hurt him. Unless you really want to die a horrible and painful death. Catch ya later."

With that Mynx teleported away. Frisk kept walking through Snowdin, going through Asriel's puzzles, meeting new monsters, and dodging death. After much walking, and death avoiding they finally reached snowdin town. As Frisk walked through the town everyone gave them a strange look.

"Look at that dirty creature.."

"Ugh what are they."

"Fuckin disease."

Frisk ignored it and came to a snowy blizzard.

"So human.. You think you have what it takes to defeat me? Asriel Dreemurr?!"

Frisk held their ground.

"So be it."

The fight engaged. Frisk starred Asriel in the eye and smiled. Asriel pulled out a white glowing sword and attacked Frisk. They dodged with ease, but the next swing wasn't so easy. It slit her wrist and almost her face. Asriel extended his arms outward, creating rainbow lightning firing at Frisk. Barely missing it, they dodged them. Asriel then extended his arms and got a gun, just like the sword and fired it at Frisk. Without any knowing of what was happening Frisk extended their arms. A beam of light hit the blast from Asriel.

"*You gained.. Remembrance."

Frisk knew what they had to do, they had to hit Asriel.. To make him remember. While Asriel was dazed from the blast Frisk fired at him. It hit him straight in the chest knocking him over.

"Oh! It seems you have fallen.. Here.. let me help you up.. Chara huh? That's a nice name.. My name is Asriel."

Asriel looks down at the floor, starting to tear up.

"Just.. a DREAM!!!" Asriel screams as he fires at Frisk.

They dodge it and fire again but he dodges. He runs up to Frisk but they run at Asriel. They embrace in a hug and use the power. It explodes with light as Asriel screams out.

"Howdy.. Chara are you there? Its me.. Your best friend.. Asriel Dreemurr!"

"*Maybe with what little power you have... You can save... Someone else."

Asriel knelt down, holding his hand to the ground.

"Kill me..."

Frisk shook their head.

" * I refuse. "

Asriel looked at them angrily.

"KILL ME."

" * Asriel no.. Please... Don't you remember? Mom and Dad, Chara... Me. "

"Is it all true..?"

" * It is.. Please Asriel, we must help everyone else remember before its all too late.. "

"Are.. The Seishin real too..?"

Frisk sadly nodded, " * That is why we must hurry."

Asriel got up and looked at Frisk with a smile.

"Let's save them all, one by one."