Chapter Six

Well this certainly explains a lot. No wonder they treat me like I'm a piece of trash. No wonder they don't work much they get a free check every week. But why couldn't they tell me? So I won't ask for some money? Probably, Well who are my real parents and why didn't they want me? I hear the door knob twist so I walk to my room.

"Oh hey dad, they uh left me leave work early"

"I don't fucking care" He mumbles as he walks lazily down the steps. Should I look for the papers that have all my information? No I would get caught and get in a lot of trouble. But I want to know more, fuck it I'll just make it quick. I twist the door knob slow and gently trying not to make any noise. I tiptoe inside and close the door. Where could the papers be? I look around the room and see a drawer half open. I open the drawer and see papers with my name on them.

        Alesana Bloom  

Hair Color: Black   Eye Color: Brown   

   Sex: Female   Birth parents: Stephanie Bloom, Austin Bloom  

Foster Parents:  Lauren Samuels, Adam Samuels  Age Adopted : 2 yrs  Adopted On: April 17, 1998

  Turns 18 on: April 17, 2014  Check Amount Per Week: $250

Alesana Bloom was put into Foster care due to serious alcohol and drug abuse from her parents. On February 27 of 1998 Alesana was taken away by social care services and put into a foster home. Each week foster parents: Lauren Samuels and Adam samuels will receive a foster care check for Alesana's necessities. On April 17 of 2014 you will stop receiving checks from the Foster care company. Thank you for your help on saving a life.  

        Wow all along Ive been thinking these people were my parents and they are nothing related to me. Why would they adopt a kid if they treat them so unloving? All they want is money. Wow I feel even more alone. I have not one person in my life that loves me. Oh well.

***

        Its Monday morning oh how I hate Mondays. I hear my phone ring and slide the alarm off. I sit up stretch and head to the bathroom to get ready. Alright hairs done, makeups done, and outfit on. I grab my black toms put them on and grab my backpack. I walk downstairs, step outside into the cold, and make my way to school. I get to school and just hang around like usual. I pass the day daydreaming and just skimming my day away. I hear the bell for lunch ring yay the day is almost done. I guess I'll go to lunch since we're having lasagna today. I walk into into the room and instantly the atmosphere feels wrong. I feel like I'm being watched as soon as I stepped in. I get in the long line and stand there alone feeling awkward. All I hear around me is gossiping and laughter. I grab my tray and stand to face the lady serving my food.

"Would you like peaches or strawberries?" She says. This is also why I hate going to lunch having to face the lunch ladies.

"uh um, I'll take uh strawberries please" I ask. She rolls her eyes and gives me an annoyed look, I hear two girls laughing behind me and the first thought that gets in my head Is how they're laughing at how pathetic I am. My cheeks turn red at my embarrassment. I look for a table that is alone and on the edge, I go over and sit down. I wonder where Tyler is. I find him sitting on a table full of boys. They are all laughing and smiling. Wow so they did decide to accept him after all? It kind of bothers me that he doesn't talk to me. I thought we were friends? Wait why would he be my friend? No one wants to be my friend, Why would I even think that? I decided I had enough to eat and get up to throw my plate, as soon as I turn away from the garbage I crash right into Cloe and her lasagna gets all over my sweater.

"Oh my god I am sooooo sorry!" She screams out loud purposely. I can hear the sarcasms in her apology. I'm pretty sure anyone could. Slowly everyone turns to face me and start laughing. Oh crap what should I do? I feel my hear beating faster and I feel shaky. I feel like I can't breath I have to get away from here. I run out the cafeteria and into the bathroom. I breathe in and out trying to control my anxiety attack. I hate having these panic attacks so much. I walk to my locker to change into my hoodie. Great she mest up my navy knit sweater. I'll just change in the hall way since its empty. I take off my sweater, poke my head through my pull over hoodie, and I hear a 'hey' behind me. I jump because I didn't expect anyone to be here.

"Sorry didn't meant to scare you"  Tyler says giggling. My cheeks turn slightly red from embarrassment. 

"It's ok"

"So you ok?"

"uh yeah I'm fine"  No I'm actually not that fine, I'm just tired of all this bullshit. I just want to be normal and happy and to fit in, that is all.

"You sure because you seem.." The bell rings and cuts him off. Kids start coming out and the halls are now full.

"I'm going to go to class, I'll see you around" I tell him and walk away. It might have seem rude but honestly, right now I'm not so worried about others' feelings. The rest of the day I spent with my head down and ignoring my surrounding. As soon as school is done I head home just wanting to get to my bed. I unlock the door and step inside my house, letting the smell of alcohol and cigarettes greet me.

"Oh yay you're here, hey um I think it's time that you should wash the bathroom, it's been a while" My mom says while blowing out the smoke from her cigarette. I sigh and go do what I'm told.

"Oh yeah and by the way I'm going away this Friday for several weeks to my mom's down in Atlanta in time for Thanksgiving, you'll be staying with Adam, just letting you know so you won't come up with any stupid Ideas of throwing a house party or something while I'm gone" My mom's raspy voice coughs out. I laugh at her mentioning me throwing a house party, who the hell would I invite? Stray cats and dogs? I look over to my dad who is fast asleep, snoring in the couch and sigh.