Bad girl

Hey guys! I know i have been slacking but here is an update its kinda short but the next part should be up quicker. thanks. comment please . vote if you want but comment i like to kno what you guys are thinking. on to the story!

Jades POV

What the actual, hell. She would let some Bitch replace me and sleep with her. She belongs to me. The though of anyone touching her besides Peter and I piss me off. But someone pleasuring her that isn't us makes me undeniably angry. I could use a drink right now but Sweetness doesn't like it when i drink a lot. So i for the most part don't drink. I had been driving for a while to find myself 2 hours away from home. I was in need of cigarettes so i pulled into a gas station. Fixing my make up and making sure my boobs looked good I walked in. "Hi can I have $30 on pump 3. And a pack of Newports". I said. He was going to ask how old I was probably but his eyes landed on my clevage. Ugh. Men. He just knodded. "Have a nice day ". He said handing me the Cigaretts. I pumped my gas and headed back towards town. Lit a cig to calm me down but it didn't. I don't even know why im upset. I know she was just joking but part of ne feels like maybe she could so better. I love her I really do and I give her my all but maybe thats not enough.  Peter could so much better than me. Miranda would make a good wife one day maybe his. I feel like he is very intelligent and just has a bright future in front of him. I don't know were my future is taking me. I will go to college and take classes with no real direction I'm a lost cause. Miranda knows what she wants to do . I'm just confused. After eating and doing a little shopping I head home. Can't really avoid her when you live with her. I walk in the house to find it quiet. As i sit down im attacked full force by a small body. "Baby I'm so sorry I didn't mean to make you upset. I would never have any one replace you. I love you Pudding". She said kissing me. "Mmh I love you too". I moaned. I gripped her thighs as she deepend the kiss. "Pudding forgive me"? She asked asked breathlessly. I sat up as Miranda still straddled my waist. "Of course hun". I said. "Buuuut you need to be punished". I said. I rolled us over so i was on top. I grabbed her hair and pulled it back so her neck was exposed. I trailed bits and sucked on her neck causing her to moan. As i continued to suck on her neck my hands trailed down to her breast as i riped open the buttons on her over sized sweater. Her breast popped out with nipples at attention. I took her perky nipples in my mouth one at a time toying with them. "Please". She asked as I kissed down her stomach. "I don't think so baby you have been very, very bad girl". I said slapping her breast. She moan in pleasure from the slight sting. "I want you naked on the bed waiting". I stated as I got off of her. I gave her a little time to do as told before i called Peter. "Sweetness". I called. After a short time he appeared and i couldn't help myself, he is to delicious. I kissed the hell out of him not letting up until we couldn't breath. I was pressed up,against him and could feel his length pressed against my stomach if thats not a turn on i don't know what is. "What was that for"? He asked as i pushed against his hard making him groan. "Thats not why i called you in here but you feel so damn good..... Anyways Miranda is going to be punished and I want you to help me. But do not let her have her release, if you let her cum you will be punished. Do you understand? I asked. He knodded. Good boy. If you obey i will do anything you,want". I said sexually running my hand down his chest to the bulge in his boxers.