being pleasured

Hey peeps this the update!!! Hope you like Comment please looking for at least 3 and 1 vote before my next update. Well enough delay. on to the story.

Jades POV

As I walk away from Peter with a little extra sway in my hips I smile knowing he is watching my ass. When I get in the room Miranda is stark naked spread out on the bed Just how I wanted. My eyes rake over her body and damn was it tempting. The way she stared back at me with her brown doe eyes. I walked around the bed and her eyes followed my every move. My fingers trailed down the valley of her breast to the top of her kitty cat. "I don't know what I want to make you do". I said. I stripped out of my clothes and under garments. Her eyes raked over my body and sent this spark of pleasure through my veins. I climbed on top of her chest looking down at her gorgeous face. "I want you to eat my pussy until i cum all in that mouth of yours understand"? I ask. She knods and i pinched her nipple cause her to moan. "Answer me with words baby". I demand. "Yes. okay. please just let me taste you". She says. I get on my knees and spread my legs above her mouth. Her arms wrapped my thighs as she pulled me closer to her hot little mouth. She kissed my inner thigh teasing me. Her lips finally met my throbbing clit and a long moan escaped my mouth. The way her tongue worked was driving me up the walls. I called Peter over and he was ready to work. "Put your legs up and open them". I told Miranda. After a little while You can hear Miranda and I moaning loudly getting close to are peaks. To push me over Miranda nibbled my sensitive bud and plunged her tongue as deep as she could. My orgasm ripped through my body and I moaned in ecstasy. Not a second after Miranda was about to cum. I stopped Peter. I got off of her. She was pissed to say the least. I commanded her to get on fours with her ass up. I pulled out a bag of toys we had bought. I figured this could be a teachable moment. Her pussy was so slippery. I took this time to introduce butt plugs and anal beads to Peter. What they were for and how to use them.  We played with her tight pussy and but. We inserted a plug that made her moan stretching her out. Next he watched me make her juices drip down the vibrating dildo. She cursed as she was reaching her peak. She clasped on the bed. After coming down from her high it was almost 6 pm so Peter had to go home. He kissed Miranda who was in bed and got his stuff. I through on a shirt and walked him out to his car. "I can feel you staring at me. I did not let her cum i stopped but i guess seeing you let go made her want to do the same". Peter stated. "I'm not mad sweetness and you will get your rewarded I promise. Now were is my kiss"? I asked. He gave me a hug then kissed me but of course I deepened it. His hand squeezed my ass and I moan as I'm pressed against his car. Breaking apart for air. "No under wear". He states. "Nope ". I say looking into his lustful eyes. "Such a naughty girl". He teases. "Only for you babe". I said winking. I gave him one last kiss before making him leave. I went back to bed next to Miranda and she rested her head on my chest. She intertwined are fingers and sighed. "I'm sorry". She whispered. "Its fine Miranda. I told you I'm over it, baby". I said. She set up so she was facing me. "I know what you said but you forget that I know you. I call tell that it made you feel bad. And that wasn't what i meant to do. All i wanted was hot sex but i made you upset instead and that's not okay". She said. I raised my eyebrow. "Well damn if hot sex is what you wanted all you had to do is ask. And i forgive you baby we are okay i went over board anyway". I said. "Well since all is forgiven.....". She trailed off. She climbed on top of me and removed the big shirt I had put. "Let me apologize properly baby". She said, after giving me a deep hot kiss.

This should be fun.....!! If you know what I mean! wink wink.

Well what do you think? Remember I'm looking for at least 3 comments and 1 vote. you can even ask me questions.