what is this.

Peters pov

Yesterday night was crazy but I loved every second of it. Right now Im up cooking the girls breakfast trying to wrap my head around what had happened. We are having omelettes, bacon, toast and lemonade. I also bought danishes for after. I was plating the food when my girls walked out. "Mornin' sleeping beauties". I said. They both look like models even when the first wake up. "Aww pumpkin you made us breakfast"! Miranda cooed. "Sweetness you look sexier everytime I see you". Jade said and I blushed . "No I dont". I said denying her statement. Jade approached me slowly taking in my every detail.  "Yes you do sweetness your bed hair makes me want to ride you. Pull your hair and run my fingers through it and those beautiful hazel eyes I love the way they darken with lust for us and you don't even know its happening. And this 5 oclock shadow makes me want to kiss the hell out of  you. My thong is soak and wet and you havent even touched me. Your a bigger turn on than you realize". She said. I was in awe did i really affect her like that? My eyes don't  darken do they? This is crazy. I thought. I snapped out of it and cleared my throat. "Umm I... Lets eat". I said sitting the plates on the counter for us to eat. They ate there food telling me how good it was and I was pleased. After they told me they would clean since I cooked I tried to protest but Miranda gave me that pouty face I couldn't resist. Her bottom lip was poked out and I wanted to take it between my teeth and nibble on it. To add to that she looked atme through her lashes and i just caved in. They told me to get dressed so I did. About and hour after they came out dressed. Miranda had on light skinny jeans with a long white sweater  the front of the sweater was see through so she wore a pink shirt under and flats that matched. Her hair was in a high ponytail and I must say she looked beautiful. Now jade had on black leggings, a sleeping with sirens band tee that had popular design. She had on red converse and a leather jacket that with her hair in a messy bun. Jade looked amazing as well. I just had on a a polo cardigan, a grey v neck shirt, dark jeans,my grey polo shoes and my glasses. They told me not toshave and not to fix my hair so I didnt and I could see the difference it makes I look older.  "Now that we are all dressed and you both look great as usual. Can I asked were we are going"? I asked. It was only 11am so I was curious. "First the mall then to eat then lastly you will have to wait and see". She said seductively. In about 40 minutes we reach the mall. It turns out theres some sale happening and and because of that I was being dragged everywhere. The first store they ran to was victoria secret. I could deal with the sprays and lotions but the lingerie was a bit much but  I got over it. Miranda shopped and Jade stayed by my side holding my hand and playing with it. I wouldn't touch anything in the store but I didn't want to move anyway. The next stores were several shoe stores then to Macy's I like shopping at Macy's so I enjoyed that store and got several things. After we went into hot topic and then to some new store called secrets. I thought I was a bit uncomfortable in victoria serect  but this store made me squirm. It was a sex store. There was costums, handcuffs, whips, rope and other naughy things. We walked through the store until we got to the back wall were I saw things I recognized as dildos and vibrators. Both Jade and Miranda had a gleam in their eyes as they talked lowly to each other and looked at me. That made me nervous. Jade bit her bottom lip and I knew I was in trouble. "Here pumpkin. We will be out in a second can you take bags to the car please". They asked. I did as asked then waited in the car. I was playing candy crush on my phone when the door opened. "Sorry we took so long handsome". Jade said.  Putting 2 bags in the trunk. "Well we were going to go out and eat but we rather go home so we can stop and get some food then head home". Jade said. We went to Mcdonalds then headed back to their place. About and hour of being home Miranda left giving both Jade and I kisses.  She had on a name badge but I couldn't make it out. Not to long after I thought maybe I should go. "Maybe I should head out to". I said and  Jade stood infront of me. She intertwined are fingers in are hands "Please stay with me"? She asked. She had a tough exterior but she was always kind and sweet with me. Hmm should I go? Its not like I have anyone better to spend my time with. But I do have hw but I can do that in class Monday."Okay I will stay". I said pretty confident in my answer.  Jade wrapped her arms around my neck and I looked down at her and wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her closer to me. She was suprised at first but then smirked. "I love this confident side of you. But lets see if it will last". Before I could respond her lips were on mine moving in sync with mine. I bit her lip lightly asking for entrance and she didn't allow it. The regular me wouldn't have known what to do, but my instincts took over and I backed her into the wall and she gasped. I used this time to insert my tongue she let me dominate the kiss using all the things she had taught me. We broke apart trying to catch are breath but I trailed kisses from her ear down her collar bone. I sucked gently on her sweet spot making her moan. I was getting kind of nervous now but i pushed it aside. If she wanted me to stop she would say so. I stop. And pulled back. "Please don't stop". She ask. I took off her shirt and picked her up. She let out a little scream when I picked her up. I walked her to the bed and laid her down. She had this perfect smile on her face but it wasn't just a happy smile. Her eyes had this look to them that screamed mischief.  "Come here sweetness". See said in a sinfully seductive voice that would have had me running away just months ago. She pulled me closer so are lips were almost touching. "Today you will learn how to make me scream". She said. She rolled us over so she was on top. She took off her bra and tossed it. She unbuttoned my cardigan and removed my shirt. "Now sweetness I need you to be a bit ruff. Don't think you gonna hurt me because you won't ". She said. I just knodded staring at her breast. "Take my leggings off and my thong". She instructed. She got off me and laid on the bed. I removed her leggings to reveal a red lace thong. I took a deep breath and grabbed the sides of her underwear pulling them off. 

I got on top of her and kissed her teasingly. My hands went to her breast and her eyes fluttered close. I kissed down her jaw to her right nipple. I sucked on it slightly then nibbled on it. "Umm Peter that feels good". She moaned.  "Go lower please I need you lower". She said. I kissed down to the top of  where she wanted me to go. "Okay you lick, bite, insert, and slap. What ever you do make me cum". She pleaded. I will do what I have seen Miranda do to her. I ran my tongue over her split and she shivered. This taste was different then anything I had experienced. I sucked her clit lightly and watched her squirm. I teased her entrance with my tounge and she moaned. "Fucking hell Peter stop teasing me please just eat me". She moaned out begging. I see why Miranda makes her beg it is so fun to watch her come undone. She is usually the one in charge and to see her beg because you are controlling her body is intersting. I pulled away and replaced my tongue with my fingers.  I pumped in and out of her I lightly nibbled on her clit making her moan louder. She pulled my head closer into her gripping my hair. I speed up and replaced my fingers with my tongue she started yelling. "FUCK YES RIGHT THERE!! Mmmmmm PETER"!!!! She yelled as her back arched and her body shook.  She released my hair and tried to catch her breath. I licked her lips and I could taste her. I have never done that before. I open her legs that had flung close with intensity again so I could lick up her juices. It was warm, tangy and a salty sweet. "That was great"! She said complimenting me. "Since you were a good boy i will pleasure you. I stood up and and she sat up on the bed and un buttoned my pants.  She looked up at me and rubbed my length through my boxers and it twitched. She pulled down my boxers and wrapped her hand around my length and pumped slowly. I groaned as she ran her tongue over my tip. "Baby do you like when I us my tongue"? She asked. I knodded and bucked my hips forward as she took me all in her mouth. Now I understand why the guys at school talk about getting head its amazing. After I had my first blow job from Miranda I honestly couldn't wait for it to happen again, and I never thought I would say that. I was never that horny teenager so the fact that I am now is completely Jades and Mirandas fault. I held her hair out of her face so I could her pretty face. She let her teeth lightly bite my manhood as she started to suck harder she took as much of me as she could fit in her mouth and deep throated me. I don't know what came over me but I tighted my grip on her hair and bobbed her head faster. Seconds later i came in the back of her throat. She released me with a popping sound and licked lips. "Your so hot". She said looking me up and down like a piece of meat. I don't see how she thinks that im not buff I have muscles but there no where near defined. I wear glasses and get bullie. "You don't think your sexy do you"? She asked standing up infront of me. "No I don't believe im attractive and especially not sexy". I said.  "What do I need to get you to see what Miranda and I see sweetness". Jade asked as she caressed my cheek looking into my eyes. I just shrugged. She grabbed my hand and we got in bed. Me on bottom and her on top laying on my chest.  "Okay, so you are sexy! You don't have to sag your jeans or play a sport to be hot. Your very intelligent and being smart is a serious turn on.  I see you in a big Office in a nice suit running a huge corporation. You have a great chill personality a playful side that warms my heart and dirty side. You know how I feel about. Your a quick learner. Your face is flawless. Your eyes are beautiful and your lips are amazing". She said as she looked me in the eyes. "I really like this stubble". She said kissing my lips. I really like her kisses, dont get me wrong Mirandas kisses are great to but there not like Jades and Jades are not like Miranda's. I deepened the kiss and gripped her waist. She moaned loudly then pulled away. "Sweetness you can't do stuff like that. You dont even understand how hard it is to not fuck you right now. If Miranda wouldn't kill me I would take you right now". She said. After that she literally made me get up and put on boxers and pants so she could control herself. We cuddled in bed watching tv and eventually feel asleep. Today was a crazy day. Not that O would tell anyone but no one would believe me anyway.