progress

Peters Pov

I'm so nervous when I'm around them. I can't help it and their beautiful and smart and I'm all boring. The most exciting thing that has happened to me was my first kiss sad I know. Miranda and Jade over the last 2 months discovered how innocent I am and decided to rid me of it slowly. We were at a bowling alley sitting talking after several games. When the conversation turned on me and I was being asked if i had a girlfriend, or ever had one. About if I had ever been kissed. When all my answers were no,m they looked pleased as to why I have no clue. Miranda told me she wanted to kiss me and all the color drained from my face. I couldn't even respond. She put her hands on both sides of my face and leaned in. "Tell me to stop whenever". Her lips were soft and warm on mine but I didn't know what to do. So, I did nothing I just closed my eyes. She pulled away and smiled at me. "Aww first kiss down . Your turn Jade". She squeal smiling. Umm what? Your turn, what is going on? Jade gave me a smirk and walked over to me. She took a seat on my lap. Yep my lap. My breathing became quick. And I was as still as a statue. "Aww sweetness don't be scared I will play nice this time". She said raising my chin. My brown eyes met hers beautiful hazelish green eyes. I tried to steady my breathing but it was so hard. She leaned in and kissed me but yet again I still didn't know what to do or where to put my hands, I was just hopeless. She leaned out a bit and put my hands on her waist. "Follow what I do". She whispered to me. She leaned back in and she kissed me. This time I followed her directions and are mouths moved together. I don't know what happen but my grip tighted on her hips as her hands went through my hair. She let out a moan which is new to me. I mean I have heard them coming from kids in the janitors closet but thats it. She pulled away and bit her bottom lip. I was just out of breath and in shock that me Peter Dalora just did that. Then it hit me I just had my first kiss and first make-out with to of the hottest girls on earth. I felt my face get hot and I looked away from her face. She chuckled and got up. After that they went home and I went home. Now I'm headed to there place which is cool but nerve wrecking. Its wierd because I like them we are friends but every time I'm with them my stomach fills like theres butterflies in it. I'm so confused. I got my bag and snacks out my car and opened their apartment door. Yes, I have a key im special! I openeded the door and they were on the couch. They are so cute together. Is that wierd? I sat my stuff down and they looked over. "Pumkin your here". Miranda squeaked. I just smiled over there way. "Hey sweetness come sit". Jade said. I went to sit down on the love seat. But Miranda pulled me down between them. They both got comfortable and snuggled into me and we watched movies. I'm not use to a girl being this close to me. Especially not two. The thing thats strange is that I think I like them this close. We got hungry so I decided I would go get food they both complained as I got up because they were comfy. Their pouty faces are cute.

Jades pov

After Peter left Miranda and I cuddled on the couch with a cover. We stayed like that for awhile until Miranda got a little frisky and climbed on top of me. She leaned down and kissed me. "I love you". She whispered to me. "I love you too baby". I said pulling her back down to me. The kiss got more intense and my hands grabbed her perfect ass making her moan. She kissed down my neck bitting and sucking causing me to moan out in pleasure this girl is going to be the deathof me. I flipped us over and saw Peter just standing in shock I guess but mini peter seemed quite happy. I got off Miranda. "Sweetness how much of that did you see"? I asked. I heard Miranda cuss under her breathe. "I um... Are you guys lesbian? There is nothing wrong with if you are. Im just confused. I mean I thought you were a couple but I wasn't sure because you seem like best friends ". He trailed off. I looked at Miranda and she looked kind of upset. I'm sure it was because he wasn't suppose to find out that way. She gave me a knod which ment I could tell him, she got up and went to are room. "Come sit sweetness". I said. He sat down after sitting the food down. I looked him over and you could still see the bulge in his pants which made me happy. "How much of that did you see". I asked again this time I was sitting on his lap. "A lot. I have never witnessed something like that before". He said. "So you were watching us". I said with a smirk. He blushed. "I didn't mean to. I was just stuck". He tried to explain. "What did you think". I asked. He shrugged and didnt make eye contact. "This is a safe place pumpkin"I insisted. "How did seeing Jade and I make you feel sweetness". I asked. He still shugged. "Did it make you mad, sad..... horny? I think it did because this right here sweetness is called a boner". I said pointing to his jeans. "Miranda and I maybe together but we still want you. So that would make us Bi". I said. "You guys have each other, and seem perfect together, why would you want me". He said like he was useless. "Ugh to be smart your slow babe". I stated before I kissed him. He was taken by suprise at first but then kissed me back I put his hands on my ass. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling some of his hair. I slowly grinded on his crotch. And he let out a throaty groan it was so fucking hot. I pull away. "We need you because we like you a lot and we get to make you do that". I said. "Now were going to take this a little futher because you very hard and im very turned on". I explained getting up off his lap and stood up. "Your getting very good at making out. I'm proud. And your so sexy when you groan. I looked up at him, and he looked shocked. "Now your going to make me cum and Miranda will help guide you. I walked away into the room first and got some toys out. "Pumkin come in here". Miranda called. He soon came in. "Undress her pumkin". She said. His hands were shaky as he removed my shirt. He looked at my breast then looked down at my tattoo. I took off my own bra because i just wanted it off already. I moved his hands to my breast. His thumb rubbed over my nipple a few times and I moaned and his eyes snapped from my nipples to my face and I seductively bit my lip. Miranda finshed undressing me. "Watch and learn pumkin". She said before pushing me onto the bed. She kissed me slowly while playing with my breast. I don't know why but my boobs being played with turns me on. Alot. Miranda kiss down my neck to my breast. She kissed around my nipples not giving them any direct attention. I whimpered as she flicked one of my hard nipples, but did nothing else. "Is there something you want baby". Miranda asked with amusment written all over her face. "Pl-please". I stuttered as she began to stroke my throbbing pussy. "Tell me what you want baby". She said bitting and sucking on my neck. I felt two fingers enter me and moaned out. "Please make me cum". I practically begged. She smile and smirked. "So fucking hot when you beg". She said. Giving my harden nipple a twist and pull just to let go. "Your so mean please make me cum baby I don't wanna wait anymore". I begged. From the corner of my eye I saw Peter watching intently from the top of the bed. She sucked my nipple gently making me sigh in contentment. She bit down on my nipple nibbling on it. At first it hurt but it soon turned to pleasure. She stuck a third finger in me and I moaned out. Arching my back a bit. She used her thumb to rub cirles over my bundle of nerves and by breathing started to pick up. I was getting close. Then this bitch stopped! "What the hell". I whined. "Pumkins gonna finish you". She said. Any other time I wouldn't mind but I haven't had to play with myself these last couple of days and I really wanted a release.