what do i do

"Babe do you see him". Miranda asked as we looked arcoss the campus of Kent High school. I shook my head. She stood behind me and turned my head to look straight. She pointed and I saw who she was referring to. "I want him Jade just think of what we can teach and do to him". She said seductivly in my ear. Well if she wants it we will get it. "Lets go get him". I said. We walked up to him and he visibly got nervous. He was tall wore glasses and had on a collard shirt along with Kakis. "Hey sweetness whats your name". I asked leaning against the lockers in front of him. He looked down immediately. "I'm Peter". He said still not making eye contact. Miranda lifted his chin. "Why are you shaking"? She asked. "I-Im nervous and scared". He said looking away. "Aren't you guys gonna yell at me or push me or something". He asked emotionless. "Why would we do that sweetness". I asked. "Because I'm a nerd and everyone does it so why wouldn't you". He said. Why would people pick on him he is so cute and innocent. "Well pumkin your with us now so if someone even touches you there done. I'm Miranda and she is jade". Miranda said. "So Pumkin tell us about yourself". Miranda said. We took a seat at a table since its lunch time. "I'm uh uh...". He stuttered due to being nervous. "Take your time sweetness". I said. He waited a moment then took a deep breath. "My name is Peter Dalora. Im a senior, a nerd and 18". He stated. I gave miranda a look and she smiled. Eighteen and a senior ding ding ding we have a winner. "Your voice is sexy when your not stuttering". I said giving him a wink. He blushed and looked away from me. We talked for a while and he blushed even more. "Why are you guys talking to me. No offense or anything but its like social suicide". He said. "Well your cute and interesting from what you have told us. And we plan on getting to know you even better". Miranda said and I smirked at the end statement. After lunch we parted ways and swapped numbers. Its been around 2 months now and we have gotten closer to Peter but this is taking so long. I know he is innocent but come on. Tonight he is staying at are place since I need to speed this fucking process up! Enough is enough if we don't make progress tonight im going to lose it.