Percy Jackson and Harry Potter (crossover)

Alright! This is my first fanfic, so don't judge.  There may be grammar mistakes because I'll probably do it all on my phone. This is just going to be a recap of the characters and there's going to be some new people.

From The Percy Jackson Series/Heroes of Olympus Series:

Percy Jackson (duh)

Annabeth Chase

Thalia Grace

Clarisse La Rue

Travis Stoll

Connor Stoll

Piper McLean

Leo Valdez

Katie Gardner

Will Solace

Lou Ellen

Jason Grace

Reyna Avila Ramirez-Arellano

Frank Zhang

Hazel Levesque

Nico di Angelo

New Characters (YEAHHHHH) :

Micah Samuel Atticus

Mathew Easton Cole

Dusk Junior Collins

August Asher Evans

Evelyn Claire Rosa

Jazmin Auburn Santana

December Stella Sapphire

(Guess their parentage, seriously you may be way off on some.)

Disclaimer: I am a girl, but NOT J.K Rowling.  Also, I'm a girl, so I'm not Rick Riordan.  I've kidnapped one of MY made up characters to tell you this themselves! Go on Jay!

Uh...where am I?

No need to worry!  Just read this paper!

But, we were just fighting a Mant-

Read. Now.

Alright, alright!  Uh...okay. Luxray_Archer -snickers-

Don't. Say. A word.

Fine! Luxray_Archer doesn't own any PJO, HOO, or HP characters!!!

Okay! Let's begin!!!!

A boy with silky black hair was trudging through some forest undergrowth. He stopped beside a statue before momentarily kneeling down, murmuring some words. He stood up and dusted himself off, heading in the opposite direction of voices and music that came further down.

"Nico WAIT!!!" a voice behind the trees yelled.  Nico stopped, but didn't turn around.

"What do you want, Reyna?" he asked, his back still facing Reyna as she appeared out of the undergrowth. She huffed indignantly.

"Do you really think you can just leave?  Right now?  At least stay for the celebration! " she practically ordered.  Nico shrugged as he began to walk forward once again. Reyna sighed and shook her head.

"Nico!  You can't just run away from your problems! " she shouted. He spun around and glared at her.

"I. Am. Not. Running, " he snarled.

"Nico, please. You don't have to leave, " a voice behind Reyna said. Nico's eyes widened as Hazel slipped out from behind Reyna. His expression softened.

"So Reyna told you," he murmured, shooting a glance at Reyna who was unfazed by his glares.

"She also knows why," a new voice from behind the two girls said. Nico stiffened as Jason came out of the shadows, a worried expression on his face.

"You told her? " Nico hissed as the shadows began to condense around him. Hazel huffed.

"I deserved to know what was bothering my brother. Nico, what Jason and Reyna say is right: times HAVE changed. You don't have to leave. You have the three of us, " she pleaded. Jason and Reyna nodded behind her.

"I can get you an apartment at Camp Jupiter for serving in the war, " Reyna offered. Nico shook his head as he sighed.

"I'm not needed here or there. I need time away, " he muttered. Jason shook his head.

"Nico you're a hero. You brought peace between both camps, bringing the Athena Parthenos across the world, " he argued gesturing at the statue. Nico sighed as he slumped against a tree. The three were still staring at him, waiting for an answer, but Nico stared at them meekly.

"I can't. I'm sorry. I need time. Away. I might come back, its just... You guys know I need to leave, " he said deflated. They merely nodded, sad looks on their faces. Nico stood up and slung a back pack over his shoulders, heading towards the shadows.

"You're an amazing soldier, Nico. I'm glad I was able to fight beside you," Reyna said returning to the campfire.

"Nico, be safe. For me, " Hazel said quickly before following Reyna, tears streaming down her face. Nico was shaking slightly now, with a saddened and pained expression. Jason merely sighed.

"Nico, why? Just stay! " Jason pleaded. Nico was shaking a bit more now, the grass writhing around him.

"I can't. Not with him hanging around her. Acting all happy. I tried Jason, but I have to be away, " Nico whimpered. Jason sighed again, running a hand through his hair.

"Just... Just stay safe Nico. If you get hurt and Hazel can't see you again. She'll break. Please. We, Hazel, Reyna, and I, worry for you. Don't disappear forever, " Jason murmured turning around and walking back as Nico disappeared into the shadows.