Punishment & Pleasure

Shawn's POV:

In less than a second,I was in front of Adam's house. I have some plans for my wonderful in laws. Since they treated my mate so well,I'm gonna thank them for that.
Jokes apart but my blood was literally boiling and my fangs were out from both anger and what had just happened with my mate but mostly from anger. I knocked on the door. Can someone tell me why I'm such a gentleman?
The same bitch opened the door and glanced me from head to toe before giving me a disgusting smile with that stenchy smell of alcohol coming from her fucking mouth. I couldn't control myself as I grabbed her neck and pinned her to the opposite wall. The gasp and expression of sheer horror on her face was enough to make me cheer with vengeance. As I lifted from the floor,her long and way too shiny and artificial nails dug into my skin in a way that drew blood.

Her drunkard husband let a shout of shock while he was making his way downstairs and his eyes opened on that scene of his slut being strangled.

"Who the fuck are you and what are you doing in my house you son of-" he was cut short as my elongated nails dug into his stomach and blood gushed out of his sullied body. Even his blood made me want to puke bit my heart felt a bit at peace at the cry of pain. The woman who was lying pathetically on the floor crawled pitifully on the floor,maybe in a Vail attempt to get the phone.

Suddenly,the delicious scent of my mate invaded my senses. What is happening to me? I could feel myself getting hard and my heart beating hard and fast. Maybe it's his scent in this house. If that is the case,I cannot Sully his pure scent with the disgusting one of his no longer relatives.

I teleported all of us in my own private playroom. My loyal servant,Daniel kneeled down before me as he saw me . I nodded at him and he went out,leaving me with the scoundrels. The two humans looked around confused and afraid as they saw the blood stained walls with the many cold,torturous tools laying around.

I sat on the couch in a corner as the pleasure in my body surged with vengeance. I want to go to Adam but... First I have to finish with them. My conscience will kill me if not.

"I have a deal for you two," I said in an amused tone," this is a knife," I continued,"And I'll give it to one of you. The one who kills the other one first gets to leave this place and if you refuse,then I'll ,personally take great pleasure in killing you both.''

They both looked at me with shocked expression as the man stared at me as if I not believing my words. Looks like I'm going to have to make him believe me.

I snapped a finger and the woman screamed in pain as the cracking of bones was heard. A smirk carved my lips as the man's eyes widened in fear and he stood frozen in his place. I have the woman some time to recover while I threw a knife in front of them. The man was trembling in fear while the treacherous woman did not hesitate as she stood up,limping,she grabbed hold of the knife and approached the man. My anger soothed down a bit when I saw the same expression my beloved had on the man's face. That of betrayal .

"What are you doing Dana?"The man said in a weak tone.

"I'm sorry darling but I value my life."she replied creepily,"And if you die here,then,all if Adam's property will become mine and I could do whatever I want with him,even sleep with him and become rich."

An expression of anger flashed into the man's eyes as he stared disbelievingly at the bitch in front of him. Wait,did she just say that she wants to sleep with my mate? That fucking whore...

I stopped the woman just as she was about to stab her husband and threw her on the ground where she was pinned.
The man stared at her and then at the knife that lay on the cold ,dark flooring of the cellar.

"You,piece of shit,why don't you have a bit of revenge? Rape. Her!" I ordered hatefully.

He did not wait as he pounced on the woman and teared her clothes bit by bit. Its a bit unfair if she can't move right?

I released the woman from my powers and she hit the man and gave him a sharp blow on the...you know...where it really hurts...

The man fell down as he held his crotch. The woman quickly searched for a knife and when she found it,she simply stabbed the man,again and again as the man fell down lifelessly. His essence slipped slowly though him as the woman looked back at me.

"You will let me go now,won't you?" She asked,grinning. Was she still flirting with me?

"To hell ,ya!" I grinned

I was about to get up and tear her bit by bit when a painful wave of pleasure hit me,making me unable to move.

I called for Daniel and he quickly appeared. He was a bit astonished at my appearance and condition but he gave me a reassuring smile ,with an evil smirk. I left for my mate,leaving the bitch in Daniel's hands. I know he will handle her in the best way.

(I didn't make the scene much gory and stuff because there are underage people reading this.)

When I arrived on the yacht,I was rewarded with a sweet moan. My breath hitched as I took the erotic show in front of my happy eyes.

My mate was wriggling his body slowly,whining and whimpering in his sexual wave of want. Not only my heart swelled at the display of lustful neediness...

He bit his lips and closed his eyes ,in attempt to stop the urge travelling in his body. He did not notice my presence as he continued his tugging to get rid of the bonds. My whole body was a mass of heat of want as my mate drowned in a wanting pleasure. How in hell did I get such a sexy mate?

His every whimpers hit my ears like a hundred drums beating and had me leaking and groaning inwardly.

"...Shawn..." He whimpered and all my restraint crumbled to dust as my body approached the bed. Fuck,he did impossible things to my body.

It wasn't until I licked from his neck to his jaw that he noticed my presence and his eyes peered open. His pretty hazel eyes clouded with lust gazed at me in a pleading manner.

"I want you,Adam..."I murmured and he moaned at the call of his name's through my lips.

"I-I'm sorr-y,so please do something!" He cried desperately.

Ohh,how could I let my baby suffer like this?

"I'm so sorry baby."I coaxed as I liberated his arms and kissed his forehead.

That's it for tonight . It's 11 on and I have school plus a test TMR and my fingers are numb from typing. Goodnight everyone and I'm sorry for late publishing. I am so bloody with school and all.