NE 6 ♥ Misunderstanding

Heyyaaa guys! I'm really happy that a lot, well not really a lot, but you guys read my story. I hope that more people come to read it. I'm also happy that awesome writers in Fanfiction.net likes my story, I really appreciate it. Guys, please tell your friends about my story. Thank You!!                              (Beware of Grammar!)

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Chapter 6 - Misunderstanding

Oh Shit!

"What the hell are doing, you stripper?!" Cana shouted.

Gray heard footsteps outside the room. "Why? What did you— What the?!" It was Mira and followed by. . .Lucy.

(O _____ O)!!  <- - - - - - Gray's Face

Ohhhh, Gray is in very big trouble now.

"Oh my God." Lucy gasped. 

"I-It's not what you think!" Gray denied as he removed himself ontop of Erza and got up from bed. Erza quickly sat up, crossing her legs. 

"What were you doing to Erza?!" Mira and Cana asked in unison. Lucy remained quiet. Erza suddenly yawned as she stretched her arms up. All three girls faced her.

"It was a good morning kiss right, Gray?" Erza looked at him. Gray quickly nodded.

"Gray, you bastard! What were you planning to do?!" Lucy suddenly spoke.

"Let me explain." Gray calmly said, trying to ignore Lucy's fury.

Mira, Cana, and Lucy crossed their arms and remained quiet, waiting for his explanation. 

Gray took a deep breath, "It was a good morning kiss."

Lucy starting to get mad again.

Cana gasped, "Wait...." Four of them turned to her. "....I just realized Gray was shirtless and wore only boxers when I came in here." 

There was dark aura coming from the Lucy. She balled her hands into fists. Erza sweatdropped. Gray cautiously looked down, "Where did my shirt go?! But nevermind that, you know I have a stripping habit."

"Were you planning to do it to my best friend??!!" Lucy muttered, but enough for everyone to hear.

"I wasn't trying to do any-" 

Gray was cut off by a fist coming at his face and woke in a pile of rubble.