NE 22 ♥ Our Story

Well hello gorgeous people of the world and I'm here again to present another chapter of Neko Erza. I apologize for the HUGE delay of the update. Summer was just busy with outings with family and friends. Thank you all for the 20.7k reads!! I thank my readers for still supporting the story and reading it also.

New readers are still coming and coming. . . Say "haii" if you are new! I am kidding.

#MashimaOwnsFairyTail

(from now on, no more 'Beware of Grammar' because I think I have improved it?)

- - - - -

Chapter 22 - Our Story

It is April 13. Summer time. Fairy Tail decided to take a vacation at Akane Beach Resort. Everyone was enjoying the day. It was a big break for all of them to dive in the cool waters and play under the hot sun. Makarov thought that it's better to relax from all the stress and maybe, a great oppurtunity to see hot babes in their bikinis. Every member of the guild was there except for Gajeel and Levy.

"You're here!" Erza exclaimed, throwing her hands up.

Lucy puts her hands on her hips, "Care to explain this?"

The bookworm had a crooked smile on her face, while her partner looked away. They both had blushes on their cheeks. Lucy, Erza, Natsu and Gray waited until either of them gives an explanation. These two have not been seen by the anyone for almost two weeks. Everyone in the guild was worried, because the mission they got was dangerous for only two people to do.

Luckily. . .

Gildarts crossed paths with them in the woods during his mission as well. He immediately reported to Makarov that they were fine.

And surprise!

The four mages stared at them. The guild was worried as hell. Levy didn't want to tell what happened during their mission, but they deserved an answer.

She gave in. "Ok! Ok! I'll tell!"

The iron dragon slayer walked away to mind his business somewhere else.

"So what happened was. . ."

| F L A S H B L A C K |

Levy was sitting at an empty table, reading a book. Mostly everybody in Fairy Tail was on jobs, so they can fill a big budget for their summer break. The book she was reading was getting boring. She read it like ten times already, so she put it down. Leaning back at the chair, she sighed.

"There's nothing to do here. . ." She breathed out, staring at the ceiling.

She tapped her fingers one by one on the table. Might as well go home and get some sleep. Sounds like a plan. She licked her lips at the sudden dryness while standing up. As Levy head to the door, she heard someone calling her out.

The blue-haired lady spun her head and quickly blushed. "Oh hi, Gajeel-san."

"I want to ask you if you want to. .to. . ." Gajeel scratched the nape of his neck. The embarrassed look on his face made her feel uneasy.

Is he going to ask her out? Is he? IS HE?!

Keep your cool, Levy. "Yeah?"