NE 14 ♥ The Girls Shop while the Boys Spy

Guys, its me again with another chapter! My fingers are I think broken from typing so fast, but its all worth it. I managed to finished this in a day. . .Joke! Seriously, I'm so damn tired! Still I have been receiving some good comments from you and it really makes me very happy. Now, Lets move on to the chapter and Beware of Grammar! Have fun reading!

Disclaimer: Mr. Mashima owns Fairy Tail and not me, so I'm really sad XD Kidding!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Chapter 14 - The Girls Shop while the Boys Spy

Hibiki and Gray face off once again at Fairy Tail and by the looks of things its the same as always, the fists does the talking. But master managed to clear the fight, before either fists landed on their faces hard. They both broke off.  Gray didn't have the mood to be in Fairy Tail today, so he left, cursing Hibiki under his breath.

But Hibiki wasn't done with him.

He followed Gray into the streets of Magnolia, he looked everywhere, however there was no sign of the ice mage. After some groaning, he decided to leave the streets. Though, something beautiful and red had caught his eye.

With Cana, Erza and Mira

"Why are we here again?" Erza asked, being dragged inside the mall by Mira and Cana.

Cana evilly smirked, pumping a fist in the air, "We're buying bikinis!" she yelled out loud, causing people to look at them. 

Erza sweat-dropped, seeing the Card mage all fired up. "Guys, I really don't need-"

"Do you want Gray to drool over you?" Mira asked, lightly shaking Erza's shoulders.

The requip mage looked away, flushing. "M-Maybe. . . she stuttered. 

"Do you want Gray to see you all sexy and hot?!" Mira asked again.

"Y-Yes. . ." she muttered.

Cana grunted, putting her hands on her hips, "Show some spirit, Erza. Do you want Gray to have a massive nosebleed when he sees you?!" 

"YEESSS!!!" she roared, feeling her vocal cords might explode.

After some loud cheers from Mira and Cana, Erza noticed that silence surprisingly came. The three ladies immediately realized that the whole mall stared at the in confusion. Embarrassed, the three apologized for the noise and quickly scurried away from the scene. 

With Gray

Gray stopped by at an alley to catch his breath. He wonders if Hibiki was still following him. Yes, he knew that bastard would always look for trouble. He looked left and right for the orange-haired mage and no sight of him. Gray grinned at himself and walked out the alley, thinking about lying in his bed and getting some sleep. His thought were interrupted when he saw a flash of red inside the mall.