Final Note

Okay guys. Here's my final note. 

First topic: The cover competition you all competed in a while ago.

Now, the reason I've been holding this off is because to be honest I have no idea what the username of the winner is :/ I mean, I have a username written down but I don't think it's right! But I'm over that now, and I'm just going to give equal rewards to all winners, and put the new cover as the cover of this book! 

Chapters Twenty to Twenty Four will have the winners on there, 1st being on Twenty and so on :) If you've won, you're cover will be posted on the side and the chapter will mention your username. I'm sorry, I was going to dedicate the chapter to the winners but I probably got all your usernames wrong or something cause that isn't working. Oh well! 

And mystery winner, if you check to see if you won and you're still on wattpad please tell me your username so I can dedicate the chapter to you!! Please and thank you <3

Second topic: Christopher x Emilee bonus moments!

Here's what I've planned to write, and will be added to the 'Bonus' section which is on my profile, and in the external link if you haven't already checked it out. 

1) A short story about the public wedding between our two leading characters. This will include the dress, the cake, the festivities and an epicness like no other!!

2) Chapter Twenty Nine and Christopher's change of heart in his POV. Why was he so horrible to Emilee? What was actually going through his head?

3) A small novella of how Mia and Sebastian met. Mia being the girl breifly mentioned in In My Eyes who was almost eaten by our lovely vampire prince/king. 

4) The special exerpt and blurb of a joint book with this series that may come eventually. More information will be posted when this is published. 

ALL OF THESE LITTLE EXTRAS WILL BE POSTED IN THE BONUS SECTION ON MY PROFILE, WHICH IS IN THE EXTERNAL LINK. 

That's everything I think :) Thank you all for sticking to me this far! Check my 'Frequently Asked Questions' section on my profile for an update on what I'm updating most, and where I'm going from here! 

- Anthie