Chapter 2

Jyugo sat hugging his knees again as (Y/n) played with the soccer ball in a corner. Jyugo glanced at her and saw a long scar on her arm.

"(Y-Y/n)! Where did you get that?"

"Get what? The ball? I've had it since yesterday."

"Not that. That!" Jyugo pointed her arm.

"Hm?" She looks at it and screams"where did this come from!?"

"I don't know but it looks pretty bad."

"Is it bleeding?!"

"There'd be blood on the floor by now. This is so weird. It looks like you got it last week or something.  It doesn't look like a fresh cut."

"I'm scared, Jyugo. This wasn't here before."

"I know. But don't worry about it. I'm sure at some point it'll go away the same way it showed up."

"I hope so. But in the meantime, I wanna know how long we're in here."

"Who knows. We could be here forever."

"N-No! Don't say that!" Jyugo grins evilly and slowly crawls to (Y/n) in a very scary way.

"First we'll start going crazy. And once they're through with us, we'll rot in a jail cell."

"No! Stop it! You're scaring me!" Jyugo starts laughing.

"Calm down. I'm just kidding. I don't know what's really gonna happen to us in here."

"So something will happen to us?"

"Well I can't say that something won't happen."

"Oh.."

"Aw don't sweat it. It could happen years from now."

"Years is a pretty long time. So I guess we still have time, right?"

"That's right."

"Yay! More time!"

(Y/n) started playing with the ball again until Jyugo stole it from her.

"Hey!"

"I have a better idea. Are you brave enough to make it all the way down the hallway and back without getting caught?"

"Jyugo we can't do that!"

"Sure we can. Look" Jyugo squeezes through the bars, leaving the ball in the cell.

"See? Easy. Now you do it."

"But we'll get in trouble.."

"No we won't. Come on. It's easy. We're small enough anyway. Or are you chicken?"

"Oh alright! I'm coming! I'm not chicken!"

She squeezes through the bars and stands next to Jyugo.

"Good. Now make all the way down the hallway and come back without getting caught."

"Why can't you?"

"Because I'm not chicken."

"Fine.."

(Y/n) hesitates for a second. Then she closes her eyes and runs down the hallway. She makes it halfway thought the somewhat dark hallway until she bumps into a guard.

"Where do you think you're going kid?"

"Uh-Oh.."

He picks her up and by her shirt and carries her back to her cell. Jyugo is already sitting in there. The guard opens the door and puts her back in. But Jyugo crawls around the guard and manages to get out. He runs down the hall with a grin on his face.

"Hey where'd the other one go?"

"-gasp-"(Y/n) sees Jyugo running down the hallway as the guard leaves to find him.

"He used me as a distraction.."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2 chapters in one day. My goodness I think I really am bored. But anyway, thanks for reading!