Chapter 5

~The next day~
*No one's POV*
Jyugo opened his eyes as the light from the sun shined in his face. He sat up and saw someone in the corner. (Y/N) was sound asleep. He had forgotten that she joined them in their cell the day before.

'I wonder if she's still mad..' He thought to himself. He later back down, realizing it was still super early. It was about 6 am at this point. Why had he woken up so early? He couldn't really figure it out.
*Jyugo's POV*
I got bored of just laying there and falling back asleep wasn't happening anytime soon. So I got up carefully, trying not to wake anyone up. I looked over at (Y/N) again. She looked cute when she was sleeping. Her hair had fallen in front of her face, so I gently moved it. She looked so peaceful.

I debated whether or not to kiss her forehead. I decided against. She's probably wake up and hit me since now she thinks I'm a pervert, no thanks to Uno. I quietly opened the cell door and walked out. I didn't really care if anyone was around or not so I just started walking down the hall. I wasn't trying to escape or anything. I honestly wasn't sure where I was going. I just figured I'd get bored eventually.

~about an hour later~

~(Y/N)'s pov~

I woke up to the sound of someone screaming and getting thrown into the wall. I sat up and rubbed my eyes to see who it was. It was the guy who claims he's Jyugo. And he was getting yelled at by Hajime for trying to escape again.

I looked around and noticed the other four inmates weren't there. It was just me and inmate 15.

''Oh.  You're awake. Sorry if that woke you  up.'' He said.

'' it's alright I guess.'' I replied. '' where are the other three??''

'' I saw them getting dragged by Yamato in the hallway. So they most likely got forced to exercise.''

'' Oh.''

''L-Listen. I'm really sorry about yesterday. I'm not a pervert. Uno was just being stupid.''

I thought for a moment. Sure, the Jyugo I knew wouldn't say what he said but he seemed sorry about it.

''....okay. I guess I'll forgive you.''

''thank you.''

~Jyugo's pov~
Although she doesn't remember anything. I still want her to like me. Then she can get to know me and have the same relationship with me that she had when we were kids.

I moved closer to her and hugged her tightly.

'' What are you doing?''

''I know you don't remember anything. But I hope we can be friends.''

She didn't answer for a moment and I got scared. Did she think I was crazy!?

''Sure. We can be friends.''

''Really?''

''Sure. I mean, you and your friends are different. And I like different. It kinda reminds me of when Jyugo and I were friends. I sure miss him...I wonder what he's up to.''

'I'm right here, (Y/N)...' I wanted to cry so bad. But I held it in. There's no point in making her worry if she won't understand why I'm upset...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys. Sorry for the really long delay. I have no excuses and I'm really sorry. I'm also sorry if this chapter wasn't that great or not that long... sorry >~<