Chapter 3

[Time skip:Several years later]

Jyugo, now 15 years of age,(just so that he could be 16 when he goes to Nanba),sleeps in his cell until suddenly a tall man with a scar at the back of his neck walks into Jyugo's cell and places shackles onto him. Jyugo wakes up and only catches a glimpse of the man but he disappears. It could have been a dream but it wasn't.(the way I wrote that is terrible>~<) Meanwhile, (Y/n) had been in her own cell until she could feel herself being carried away. She opens her eyes a little and sees the man with the scar.

"H-Huh?" She rubs her eyes and realizes she's actually seeing him.

"Hey! Let go of me you creep! Who are you?!"

"..."

"Not gonna talk, huh?"

"...."

He puts a handkerchief over her mouth which causes her to pass out. Soon she wakes up in a dark room. She's chained to a table with a glowing helmet on.

"Huh? What? What's going on?! How'd I get here?!"

He doesn't say a word. But (Y/n) hears a chuckle from a figure standing next to him. He points to something next to him. She looks and it's a large container that's labeled"MEMORIES". (Y/n) gasps and uses all her strength to break out of the chains. They were pretty loose so she managed to break free and escape but with a bad headache. She makes it back to her own cell in a matter of minutes as Jyugo wonders around recklessly, looking for the man who placed those shackles on him.

[Time skip:A year later]

Jyugo, age 16, now No. 15 at Nanba prison, gets thrown into his cell along with his other three inmates, Uno, No. 11, Rock, No. 69, and Nico, No. 25. A guard by the name of Hajime Sugoroku starts yelling at them.

"This is getting annoying! How do you four break out 5 times in the middle of the day?!"

"Simple. Jyugo opens the door and we leave." Uno states.

"Don't. Be. Sarcastic. No. 11."

"I'm telling the truth here!"

"Anyway, you guys are getting a new inmate today. So behave yourselves. Plus, you guys are lucky you're stuck with this inmate."

"Isn't it crowded in here already?! Plus, I'm already stuck with these inmates." Jyugo says bluntly.

"Hold on Jyugo. What's special about our new cellmate?" Uno asks, obviously interested. Hajime snaps his fingers and (Y/n) walks into the doorway, showing no emotion.

"IT'S A WOMAN!" Uno, Nico, and Rock yell.

(Y/n) jumps as they come up to her and start asking her questions and give her compliments. She tries her best to answer them. Then Jyugo sees her and pushes through the other three.

"(Y/n)?"

"I'm sorry...but do I know you?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I feel like this chapter was badly written and I'm sorry. Also I'm sorry if it was shorter. Thanks for reading!>~<