Chapter 4

"I'm sorry...but do I know you?"

"Huh? (Y/n) it's me. Jyugo. Remember?"

(Y/n) shifted her eyes to the ceiling. She kept the same blank expression on her face. She stayed silent for a moment before answering, shifting her eyes back to Jyugo.

"I remember.. A boy named Jyugo..though..I don't believe that you are him..for I don't see a resemblance of any kind. You can't be him. It's not possible."

"But it is me. We've been friends forever. We shared a cell."

"WHAT?! JYUGO SHARED A CELL WITH A GIRL BEFORE ME?!" Uno cried out, clearly offended.

"I do remember sharing a cell with Jyugo..but I don't know who you are. Maybe we've seen each other once before, and this is the second time we see each other."

"But I am Jyugo! We saw each other everyday!"

"I'm sorry..but you're not very familiar to me."

"(Y/n) please-"

"Jyugo. Stop. She clearly doesn't remember you. I mean, think about it. Kids go through some serious puberty these days." Rock says, placing his hand on Jyugo's shoulder.

"But I haven't end changed that much! She's gotta remember- wait. She's faking it. You're doing this because I ditched you that day right? When we were kids?"

"I do remember him doing that..but you're still not familiar to me."

"I know! Her memory is probably gone. It's temporary so don't worry Jyugo-kun!" Nico explained. Jyugo just sighed as (Y/n) went and sat on the floor.
Jyugo's Pov•
I watch as she sits on the floor by herself, completely deep in thought.

She's changed so much. She's not faking her memory loss. She remembers my name but doesn't remember me. What could be the cause of this?

"You know, Jyugo. It's very rude to stare." Uno scolds me as he pokes my cheek.

"I wasn't staring! I was just..thinking. And my eyes jus happened to be focused on her!" I got defensive. Uno laughed and walked over to her. He tapped her shoulder and she turned around. I heard him whisper something gut I didn't know what.

"Jyugo was staring at your breasts."

I heard (Y/n) gasp as she got up and smacked me in the face.

"Now I know you're not Jyugo. He'd never stare at my breasts! Pervert!" She yelled at me and walked way. I glared at Uno.

"Uno! We're supposed to help her remember me not forget me!"

"Sorry. I didn't get the memo. You never said that!"

"Oh shut it..(Y/n)! I wasn't looking at them! I'm serious!"

"Liar!"

"Yeah! Liar!"

"Uno shut up!"

"Don't tell me to shut up!" He said as he starting wrestling me. Of course I lost but...WHATEVER! I just want to help her remember. I don't want her memory to be gone forever.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Um..okay. Here's chapter 4. Um..I did the best I could! Don't judge me please! I tried but here it is!