Too Nice

Yui's POV

I opened my eyes and sat up from where I was laying, noticing I wasn't at the Sakamaki House. "You're finally awake," I turned my head when I heard that sentence, spotting a teenager who was sitting on a chair, reading a book.

"You sleep soundly, for livestock." He mentioned. "L-Livestock?!" I repeated. I stood up. "Wh-Who are you? And... where am I?" I asked. "Why did you bring me-" I was cut off by a big sound. I turned around, spotting another teenager near me.

"Shut up! Quit your squealing, you sow!" He snapped. "Now, now. After being brought here so suddenly, of course she's gonna be confused. Right, masochist kitten?" I turned around as a blonde haired teenager stood by some stairs.

"Hey..." Another teenager gently took my hand. "Do you like... pain?" He asked. I gasped and took a step back. But I lost my footing and ended up sitting on the couch. "Hey, now, Azusa-kun. That's inappropriate to ask a person you just met. You have to introduce yourself first." The blonde teenager mentioned before suddenly appearing behind me.

"So, let's start over." He said. "I'm Kou Mukami. Nice to meet you, masochist kitten." He greeted. "I'm Yuma Mukami." The one who told me to be quiet introduced. "Mukami?" I asked. "We're all brothers. And this is..." Kou said.

"Azusa." The green haired teenager said. I turned my head towards the first teenager who spoke to me. "I'm Ruki." He said. "Good. Now she knows everybody," I looked at the top of the stairs and my eyes widened. "Yuki-chan!" I said.

"Greetings, cousin." She greeted in her emotionless tone. "I apologize for not telling you this sooner." She said as she made her way down the stairs. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "Well... I live here. Mukami lives here, too. And so will you, Yui." Yuki said.

"What? Live here? I can't do that!" I stood up from the couch. "I'm going back!" I said as I began to run. "Why go back there, Yui? You were treated unfairly at that place, were you not?" Yuki asked as she was at the foot of the stairs.

"Why go back to a place where you'll be treated unfairly? Why would you want to experience that again?" She said. "That's not... B-But they're all vampires, too, aren't they? So, it'd be the same if I'd stay here!" I stated.

"I don't appreciate you comparing us to them." Ruki said. "Yui, unlike those vampires, Mukami has sense." Yuki said. "There's no way I can believe that." I said. "I am not asking you to." She said. "Man, how annoying!" Kou said. I looked at him.

"I really don't care if you're convinced or not!" He said. "He's right. Our plan requires your... Eve's... blood." Ruki said. "Eve's blood?" I repeated. I thought back to when I had the dream and when Ruki said 'Eve'.

"Eve is... me? How can that be?" I asked. "You are... definitely... Eve." Azusa said. "N-No! I'm not Eve!" I argued. "Quit whining over everything! All you need to do is shut up and obey us" Yuma snapped as he stood up. "Calm down, everyone." Yuki said.

"Yui, please follow me. I'll explain everything," Yuki took my hand and lead me up the stairs until she stopped. "Yuma-kun, later, I'll help you in the garden." Yuki informed as she looked at him.

"Okay, sounds like a plan." Yuma replied. Yuki gave a small nod and continued to lead me up the stairs until we entered a room.

Yuki's POV

"This will be your room." I said, once we entered a room. "Yuki, why are you here? What's going on? How do you know those people?" Yui asked me.

"It's kind of a long story, so I'll start from the beginning. When I was looking for you, I didn't know where to go. I was alone and hungry from my journey. I was about ready to die. Not knowing where I was, I collapsed near a mansion. By the time I was woke up, I noticed I was in this house. Mukami saved me from death. In return, I agreed to stay here and do whatever they want. Then, they told me about their plan to get Eve, that's you." I explained.

"So, you're doing everything they say?" Yui asked. "Yeah." I nodded my head. "But... that's awful! They're keeping you against your will!" She said. "That's where you're wrong. I actually agreed to stay here. They've been very generous during my time here." I said, emotionlessly.

"But..." She trailed off. "That's enough talking for one day," I walked over to her and placed my hands on her shoulder. "Get some rest, cousin." I said, staring into her pink eyes. I walked out of her room, closing the door behind me.

"Hey... Yuki-chan..." I turned my head, spotting Azusa. "Yes?" I answered. "May I have... some of your... blood?" He asked. "Of course," I moved my hair to the side, exposing my neck. "Feel free to take as much as you like. Please do not hold back." I said.

He smiled. "You're too nice... Yuki-chan." He said as he walked over to me. Azusa pulled me close to him and bit down on my neck. I looked off to the side as he drank my blood. When he was full, he detached his fangs from my neck.

"Thank you... Yuki-chan." He said, slowly. "You're very welcome." I said, emotionlessly. I walked off to my room and closed the door. I wasn't feeling tired, so I didn't go to bed. Instead, I stayed up all night, writing song lyrics.

(The Next Day)

"Ohayo, Min'na." I greeted as I entered the dining room. "Ohayo, Yuki-chan!" Kou greeted, happily. "You're up earlier than usual." Ruki said. "I didn't sleep last night." I confirmed as I took my seat at the table. "Here," Ruki placed a plate of food in front of me.

"Eat up. You need your strength." He said. "Thank you." I said. Kou reached over and poked my fried prawn with his fork. "Hey! That's hers!" Yuma snapped at him. Yuma took it back with his fork. "Hey, that's mine!" Kou whined.

"Don't just take food off her plate without permission! Don't you know the meaning of "equal shares"?" Yuma scolded. "Hmph! It's first come, first served!" Kou objected before reaching for the fried prawn.

But Yuma kept it out of his reach. "Here, Yuki." Yuma said as he put the fried prawn back on my plate. "Thank you, Yuma-kun." I thanked. "Hey, Yuki-chan. If you don't want it, I can have it, right?" Kou asked. "Don't be so greedy!" Yuma said.

I stared at them before looking towards the door. "Ohayo, Yui." I greeted. "Ohayo." She greeted back. "Eat your food." Ruki told her. "Okay." Yui said before taking a seat at the table. "You made all this?" She asked Ruki.

"What if I did?" Ruki asked as his eyes were closed. "Uh, nothing, it's just... I'm amazed you can cook. And..." She looked at Kou, Yuma, and Azusa. "Hey, I got less!" Kou complained. "You just ate a whole bunch of them!" Yuma pointed out.

"You're all very close. It's kind of refreshing." Yui said. "Here, Kou-kun. You can have some of my food." I said, putting my food on his plate. "Thank you, Yuki-chan!" Kou said as he began to eat. "Hey, don't just give him your food! You haven't eaten that much! Don't suck up to him!" Yuma scolded me.

"Yuki-chan's so nice!" Kou cheered. "Yeah, too nice." Yuma frowned. "Yuki-chan... is very nice." Azusa said. "Hurry up and eat. We don't have time." Ruki said to Yui. "Time?" Yui repeated. "That's right. We have to go to school." Kou said.

"Oh, me, too..." Yui began to stand up, but Yuma got in front of her. "Idiot. You're staying here, sow." He said. "The Sakamaki brothers will be at school, too." Ruki informed. "But..." Yui trailed off. "The one in charge of keeping an eye on the masochist kitten today is Azusa-kun." Kou said.

Yui turned her head towards Azusa. "Just Eve and me... I'm so happy." Azusa said with a small smile. "Yuki-chan, get dressed. You're coming to school with us." Kou said. I gave a small nod. "Okay." I said.

I got dressed in the school uniform Ruki provided me, then walked to the door where Yuma, Ruki, and Kou were waiting for me. "We're counting on you, Azusa." Ruki said. "Yeah." Azusa replied. "See you, sow. Behave yourself." Yuma said to Yui.

"Now, masochist kitten, Azusa-kun can be a bit of a handful, so be careful." Kou warned. "See you soon, cousin." I said to Yui before leaving with the three brothers. "What's the matter, Yuki-chan? You look down." Kou noticed.

"She's not down. Her face is alway like that." Yuma said. "I'm not worried." I mumbled. "Huh?" Ruki, Yuma, and Azusa looked at me. "Yui's going to be fine." I said to myself.