Kidnapped

Yui's POV

The next day, I was at the dinner table with Kou, Yuma, and Azusa. Yuki didn't come to the table, nor did Ruki. "Hey, where's Ruki-kun?" Kou asked. "Weren't you going to get him?" Yuma asked. "I did... but he said he didn't want any..." Azusa answered.

I was surprised. "Ruki-kun has been in a bad mood lately, don't you think?" Kou asked. "Yeah, he has." Yuma agreed. "Did something... happen?" Azusa asked. I thought for a moment, then looked at the empty chair next to me. 'I wonder what's going on...' I thought.

Yuki's POV

Ruki angrily threw his book at the wall before putting his head down. I looked at the wall where he threw his book at, then at him. "Something's bothering you." I noticed. He didn't reply as I stared at him, emotionlessly. "Leave." Ruki said after a long silence.

"Hai." I said before leaving his room. I went to my room and got dressed in my school uniform. I moved my hair to the side so I could see the corner of my forehead. I noticed a small dark cut there. That must've happened when I fell.

I emotionlessly stared at the cut before looking towards the door when I heard Yui's voice. I peeked outside the room and noticed Yuma, Kou, and Azusa. "What's going on?" I asked. "Come on." Yuma said as he grabbed my wrist. 

He teleported us to Ruki as he stood in front of a door while looking at the palm of his hand. Kou and Azusa stood beside us as we stared at him. "Ruki-kun," Kou said, getting his attention. "What's with you all of a sudden?" He asked.

"We've been too lenient. This is how livestock should be treated. From now on, we demand even more of her blood. In order to be Adam." Ruki said, then walked passed us. "Ruki-kun..." Kou murmured. I looked back at the door where Yui was behind. 

"This isn't right." I said, emotionlessly. I lowered my head, making my hair cover my eyes. "Excuse me." I said, quickly before quickly walking away. "Eh? Yuki-chan, wait!" Kou called. I walked out the door and outside.

Why do I feel... emotions? Am I supposed to feel them? I've never felt emotion before. I've never felt sad, angry, or happy. So, why... does my heart hurt when I think about Yui? While she's in this situation? "Yui..." I whispered as I gripped the front of my uniform tightly.

"Sing." I blinked and lifted my head a little when I heard my mother's voice. "Yuki, whenever you're feeling sad, you should sing." She used to say. "Yes... I must sing." I told myself. "But... what should I sing?" I asked, quietly.

My eyes widened when a hand covered my mouth from behind as I was pulled me into someone's chest. "Don't even try to struggle. You'll just lose." I emotionlessly stared off into space as the person who held me teleported somewhere.