Woods

EDITING- i tried to edit this again but gave up so its wonky
Pacifica's POV

I was walking by myself at the woods. Bud wanted me to take a walk since I was watching too much anime. Gideon wanted to go with me, but Bud wanted me to go alone. Learn to love outdoors alone I guess? He had a really creepy face. It was...suspicious.

Maybe I should sit down by this tree.
I sat down, tired of walking. I wanted to rest, but I might get kidnapped. Kidnapping rates are increasing by the day.
I sat down, bored on what to do.

I feel like singing. But i don't know what though. I was never a great singer. I was picked on constantly back home, even by Gideon and Bud. Well, at least no one will hear me.

Dipper's POV

I took a stroll in the woods. Mabel kicked me out since she wanted the mansion to herself. If she wanted to murder someone she could've invited me. Oh well. She's probably having an orgy.

As I walk further, I hear this tune. Who the hell is singing at this time? Probably wants to die. I followed the voice. As it grows louder and louder, I see a figure. Knowing I had to be more quiet, I crept up from behind. It was Pacifica. What is she doing at this time. I looked at the sky, a pastel mixture of orange and pink. It was almost dark. I was about to interrupt her singing but something wanted me to keep listening. The hell?

Oh the waves roll low,
And the waves roll high and so it goes..

Is she singing a song from a Disney movie? This girl is so stupid I swear. What a child.

Under a bright blue,
Endless sky.
Waves try to measure,
The days that We treasure.
Wave hello, and wave
Goodbye.

And just like that, she was done.
Wow. I hate to admit, she was pretty good, even though it was a ridiculous Disney song.
She stood up and turned around.

We made eye contact.

Oh well shit.

I watched as her face turn red. Probably from embarrassment.

"Are you alright darling?" I asked sweetly.
"Your face is turning red."

"How long have you been here?" She asked, avoiding eye contact.
"For a while now. Nice singing."

Pacifica's POV

What.

DID DIPPER FRICKEN GLEEFUL JUST COMPLIMENT ME? ugh what an ass. He's just trying to flirt with you like every other girl. Get over it. Not like he means it or anything.

"Yeah thanks."

Awkward silence.

I was about to walk passed him when he grabbed my wrist. I turned around and I saw him, with a grin on his face.

"What do you want Gleeful?" I asked in a rude tone. I wanted to go home.

"How about I take you out on a little date."

"As if."

I tried to leave but he held tightly on my wrist. It was starting to hurt a bit.

"Can you let me go?"

"Not until you say yes."

"Fine, whatever. I'll go on a date with you."

He let go of my wrist and I was about to leave when he grabbed my shoulder.

"Not so fast princess," he said seductively.

What the fuck is this guy planning on doing.
He made me turn around and he pinned me against the tree.

My face was beginning to burn up and I tried to avoid eye contact.
He swiftly put his finger under my chin To make me look at him. The more I stared deeply into his mysterious blue eyes, the more I felt my face go red.
This was getting ridiculous.

Suddenly he kissed my forehead and then just vanished. As if he just teleported.

"What a dick," I mumbled angrily.

As I left the woods, the more I thought about him.
I hate to admit, but he was kinda cute.

————————————
Little did Pacifica know, Dipper watched her return to her home with a smile on his face.