Umbrella Scene

This is based on Miraculous Ladybug. I love that show. I sort of got bored so yeah. Watch Miraculous. It's really good. I got most of my friends to watch it and they like it. Also it's on Netflix. Season 2 coming out this May!!! -Enjoy!

No One's POV

Pacifica Southeast stood outside the doors to her school. It was raining and she didn't bring an umbrella. Dipper Gleeful walked up behind her with an umbrella. "Hey," said Dipper. Pacifica just turned away from him with an angry, sad expression. Dipper knew that Pacifica was still angry about the gum incident.

----------------Flashback----------------

Dipper sat down in his seat where her sister told him to sit. He didn't go so well with his partner, Andy. He saw his sister, Mabel, and her best friends, Candy and Grenda, were putting gum on someone's seat(Pacifica's seat). "Hey, what's that all about?" asked Dipper, getting a bit angry. "The brat who sat there yesterday needed a little attitude adjustment," said Mabel. "I'm just commanding the respect. That's all." "You really think that's necessary?" asked Dipper. He was getting really angry. Mabel chuckles and replies,"You've got a lot to learn about school culture brother of mine. Watch the master.

Pacifica and her new friends, Gideon and Ashleigh were walking to there class talking about random stuff. When they came in, they saw Dipper with trying to remove the gum. Pacifica, Gideon, and Ashleigh gasps. "Hey what do you think you're doing?!" said/yelled Pacifica. "Uh-I-um," stuttered Dipper. Mabel and her friends start to laugh hard. "Okay, good job you three, very funny." said Pacifica. She was getting pissed off now.

"No," started Dipper. "I was only trying to take it off!" "Oh really?" Pacifica replied with an angry face. Mabel and her friends continued to laugh.

------------End of Flashback-------------

Dipper walked in front of Pacifica with the umbrella in his hands. "I was just want you to know, that I was only trying to get the chewing gum off your seat, I swear." said Dipper in a calm voice. Pacifica just stood there in awe. "I've never been to school before, never had any friends. It's all sort of new to me." He shrugged his shoulders and faced her. He handed her the umbrella. Pacifica was shocked and her eyes were wide. She took the umbrella and stood there staring at him. Then the umbrella closed on her.

Dipper then started to laugh. Pacifica looked up from the umbrella and laughed with him. Dipper then started to calm down. "Well, see you tomorrow." He then walked to his car. Pacifica dropped her bag and said," yeah! See you toma-toma-tomaraw. Wait why am I stuttering?"

Well that's the end of the umbrella Scene. Thanks for reading!!!