Line

Heyy :,)

===

Dipper's POV

I was crouching on the ground, coughing as my face was distorting in pain. Just moments ago I was in an argument with Gideon about what's best for Pacifica. Both of us wanted to protect her yet different intentions in doing so. He believes that it's best for Pacifica to stay away from the Gleeful family and I. I don't blame his way of thinking due to our past however I argued back saying Pacifica should be the one who knows what's best for her. As we continue to argue, I somehow failed to notice Pacifica's presence from a distance. She was watching intensely, waiting for someone to make a move. Gideon took that action.

Although he was much shorter than me, he managed to kick my shin and used his hands to choke me. For someone like him, I was surprised he had a firm grip on my neck, managing to make it difficult to breathe. I was tempted to use my amulet but Pacifica stepped in.

"GIDEON!" She screamed in rage.
"I expected better from you! Although I don't blame you for thinking that, in the end, you have no control over what I do!"

Her eyes.
Her eyes were so stunning.

I was always lost in them, the beautiful waves from the ocean, calm and vibrant.

These ones were different.
Cold, Dead but Alive, Fire, intense.

I crouched to the ground, coughing vigorously. I ran my fingers over my neck, where my windpipe was abused. Pacifica noticed and continued to scream at Gideon,

"I know you want what's best for me, and I get that, I respect that, but who are you to control my life? Not to mention, you hate the Gleeful's so much due to your rough past with them but that little stunt you just did, how does that make you any different from the villain you see Dipper as? You're being hypocritical! If you hate Dipper for using violence why did you kick and choke him?"

Gideon was taken back from this, his baby blue orbs were trembling,
"So you're telling me, you're siding with Dipper and his family, despite them having a background involving manipulation, violence, crime, etc, over me: who only committed one bad behavior? That's so unfair and unreasonable!"

"I'm not siding with anyone! Of course it's wrong to commit violence! I tell Dipper that everyday! What you did is also unacceptable! If you hate how Dipper acts then don't just choke him like that! As I said before, it's making you a hypocrite!"

"I can't believe you right now. Of course my action was wrong but I can't help it! He's not whats best for you! You should stay away from him, he'll end up manipulating you into doing bad things and you'll be heartbroken!"

"I can take care of myself! I'm not some child. You don't need to hold my hand and try to protect me from this wild town. I can fend for myself."

"I know you can protect yourself but not against murderous creeps like the Gleefuls! When will that stick to your head! You'll literally end up dead because of them," Gideon reasoned, grabbing Pacifica's shoulders. "I'm just worried about you."

Pacifica removed Gideon's hands from her shoulders and her expression was more calm,
"I know that but, I need to take care of myself. How can I protect myself if you don't give me the chance to? I get that you're worried but please, trust me. I'll be okay."

Gideon didn't seem to be pleased with that answer. He turned away saying, "Fine then, do what you please. I won't stop you. I'll be a call away if you need me." Then he simply walked away.

I was still on the ground, shocked from the scene that unfolded before me. Pacifica looked down on me and smiled gently.
"Are you alright?" she asked, crouching to take a good look at my neck. I turned away,
"I'll be fine."
"That's good." She took my hand and pulled me up, my leg slightly hurting due to Gideon kicking my shin. She put an arm around my shoulder in case I needed help walking.