Move On

"NO I WON'T DO IT"
"You have to. You won't be able to pull me back up"
"IF I LET GO OF YOU, YOU WOULD DIE"
"It's okay. Don't worry. We'll meet again"
"NO! PLEASE...I'LL FIND ANOTHER WAY...I'LL THINK OF SOMETHING"
"There isn't much time. Let go of me now"
"Fine. I'll do it. I hate you"
"I love you too"
And I let go.
————————————————————————
Dipper's POV
I walked to a bridge with my girlfriend, Candy. We've been dating for two months. I don't love her but I like her. She's interesting. She can get annoying though. And she gets jealous easily and if I talk to a girl other than her, Grenda, and my sister Mabel, she will threaten them, telling her to leave or else she would do something bad. This is was I hate about Candy. She can't control who I talk to. It's my life to live.

"Hey Dipper," started Candy.
"Yes?" I responded.
"You like me right?" Asked Candy.
"If I didn't then I wouldn't be dating you." I replied with a smile. Candy has her flaws but I still like her.
"Well, sometimes, I think that you're just using me and you don't actually like me." I saw her frown, Tears were forming in her eyes. I grabbed her hand and I hugged her.
"Candy, you're amazing. I really do like you. Not love yet. But like is still good enough."
Candy smiled a sweet smile. I felt my face getting warm.
"Awwww you're blushing," said Candy with a smirk.
"S-shut up" I stuttered, looking away.
I looked back at her and she smiled at me.
I smiled back.
We were staring at each other for a while and I think we were getting closer to each other.

All of a sudden, a man came picked her up and tried to throw her over the bridge. I tried to stop him but I had to be careful so he won't drop Candy. It went to the point where Candy was hanging by the railing of it with both hands.
"That would teach her from messing with my daughter," The man said. "She threaten my daughter and almost drove her to suicide."
"Candy, why would you do this?" I asked.
Candy, fearing for her life, replied,
"SHE DESERVED IT. SHE WAS MESSING WITH YOU AND TRYING TO GET WITH YOU. I SAW IT. SHE WAS TRYING TO STEAL YOU AWAY FROM ME"
I looked back and the man disappeared.
I look at Candy and she was struggling to keep holding on.
"Grab my hand" I said.
Candy used one hand to grab it. Her other hand fell by her side, it got tired from holding on. She can't use her hand to grab my other hand.
"Dipper," started Candy. "You're not going to like this but, can you let go of my hand?"
Let go? No. What she did to those girls was wrong but she doesn't deserve to die.
"Let go? I won't let go," I stated.
"You have to. It's the only way.
"NO I WON'T DO IT"
"You have to. You won't be able to pull me back up"
"IF I LET GO OF YOU, YOU WOULD DIE"
"DIPPER! LET GO!"
"NO!!!"
"Dipper, I know you don't want to. I get it. But what I did to those girls was wrong. I deserve this. It's my punishment and I must accept it."
"But....." I felt tears forming around my eyes.
"Dipper, I have my flaws. I'm not perfect. But I'm happy to know that you still accepted me. I'm happy that we were able to be together."
Tears fell down from my face.
"It's okay. Don't worry. We'll meet again"
"NO! PLEASE...I'LL FIND ANOTHER WAY...I'LL THINK OF SOMETHING"
"There isn't much time. Let go of me now"
"Fine. I'll do it. I hate you."
"I love you too"
And I let go.
I saw her fell to the ground, unresponsive.
"I will miss you."

TIME SKIP
TWO YEARS LATER

Dipper's POV
I stood my Candy's Grave. She died at such a young age. I'm now 17. I don't trust love now. Love brings pain and suffering. Candy suffered through so much. She didn't deserve it.
I put a bouquet of roses by her grave.

"Two years Candy," I said. "It's been a long time. I miss you so much. I do hope we can see each other again." I Stood up and walked away.

I walked to the bridge, the bridge Candy died from. It's been two years since I been on this bridge. Candy's death was a pain one to her family and her friends. Mabel couldn't stop crying and she finally did two weeks after her death. Grenda was miserable and depressed but stopped two months afterwards.