A note

The Book is out now!!!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No one's POV

Pacifica was at the Telepathy Shack watching anime with her best friend Gideon. "Hey Pacifica," said Gideon. "Yeah?" "Do you want to see Cody again?" Gideon asked. "Of course!" shouted Pacifica. "He is my boyfriend." "Where did he go?" "He's in Florida."

Pacifica's phone made a weird tone. She was receiving a text. "Hey it's Cody! He texted me something!" said Pacifica with excitement. "What did he say?" asked Gideon. Pacifica read the text and her smile turned into a frown. Tears were strolling down her face. "Pacifica," started Gideon. "Are you okay?"

Pacifica's POV

Cody. How could you?

The text: Hey Pacifica or Pazshit. I want to tell you that I'm breaking up with you. You're the stupidest fucking kid in the world. A wannabe. You're a fucking asshole you can't do any shit! You're stupid! You're not pretty, you're fucking ugly as hell. I would rather give my life to a demon than date a dumb person like you. Also, I'm with Haley. We're together and she's hot unlike you. Have a fun day in HELL!!! Haha!

Sorry for the cursing.

Cody...why? I ran all the way to the forest, tears streaming down my face.

What did I do wrong?

Dipper's POV

Candy and Mabel, so pushy today. I can't believe I came all the way here. I kept on mumbling when I saw Pacifica ran pass me with tears strolling down her face. I wonder what happened. I followed her until she stopped running and sat down on a log. Maybe I should read her mind.

'Why would Cody do that? He called me horrible names and he broke up with me. What did I do wrong?'

Why would Cody do that? He must be stupid.

"Pacifica," I said. She turned around and her eyes were puffy. She was crying a lot. "What do you want Dipper?" asked Pacifica, a little bit angry. "Do you want to be alone for a while?" I asked her. "Yeah," said Pacifica. I nodded and gave her a note. I kissed her on the forehead and walked away. I ran behind a tree to see how she will react.

She wiped her tears and she began to read. When she was done she sighed happily and I swear I saw a blush on her face. Maybe I had one, too. I went back to the Mansion and I don't know why but I kept on thinking of Pacifica. She is pretty.

The note: I know that your boyfriend, Cody, broke up with you and I know you're hurt. I know I'm not your type of guy, but if you need a shoulder to cry on, I'm here for you. I won't leave you on your own.