#14

Exo dorm.

Baekhyun folded his arm across his chest and leaned his back against the leather cushion comfortably while Chanyeol landed his arm around Baekhyun's shoulder. Eyes were fixated on the television.

Kyungsoo munched down his tacos beside Chen who was hugging his favourite pillow.

"I remember this episode. The three of them will.."

Minseok threw a cushion at Chanyeol before he even finished his words. "Dont be a spoiler Mr Actor."

Kyungsoo shot Chanyeol a death glare before shifting his gaze back to the television. They were watching Chanyeol's latest drama,Missing 9 to support this yoda in his new career.

Chanyeol grinned. He took a glances at the maknae line who were sitting across them. Sehun sat on the couch with Jongin's head on his lap. Both were busy with their phones. Giggling and smiling.

"Yah. I thought Kai and his phone are inseperable. Since when Sehun joins him?" He spat the word as the advertisement took place.

Jongdae glanced at both of them. "They are grown up. Let them be."

"I understand why is Jongin like that but Sehun?" Baekhyun muttered tapping his index finger to his chin.

Sehun and Kai finally broke their gaze from the screen and alot of question marks popped on their head. Feeling totally left out but they shrugged it off and continue scrolling through their phones.

"Sehun-ah what are you doing?" Jongin lifted up his head,trying to peeked at Sehun's phone.

"Nothing." He replied with a grin spread widely on his perfectly sculptured face.

"Ayye are you keeping something from me?" Jongin reached out to Sehun's iPhone.

"Hey dont do that!" He snatched it back from Jongin.

Jongin quickily sat up and made his second attempt to snatch Sehun's phone and dig for his little secret.

Feeling threatened,Sehun stood up immediately and dashed towards his room. "Im not telling you anything!"

He slammed the door and locked it before Jongin could barge in. He leaned against the wooden door. Jongin twisted the doorknob while knocking it continuosly.

"Well looks like you really have something to tell me."

He was startled to see Suho on his face mask. Sehun was speechless.

"What are you doing hyung?" He stuttered.

"This is my room. Now tell me what is your little secret." Suho gently removed the mask.

"Suho hyung! Please let me in. I wanted to hear that too." Jongin yelled.

"Shut up kkamjong! No hyung. There's nothing. Really." Sehun grasped his iPhone tightly.

"You're not good at lying. Come on,spill it out." Suho gestured Sehun to come closer.

Sehun sighed. He finally gave in, unlocking the door and swung it, revealing Jongin with his mischievous smirk.

Three of them sat in a circle,waiting for the maknae to say anything.

"Why are you always on your phone lately?" Suho asked while Jongin nodded.

"Isn't it normal to get too attached to your phone?" He asked back, gaining a disapproval from both of them.

"It is." He exclaimed.

Suho extend his palm. "Can I check for a second?"

Sehun gave it to Suho hesitantly but hid it back before Suho could even hold it.

"Promise me you wont ban me from using my phone?" Sehun bit his lower lips.

Suho chuckled. "How old are you?" He replied.

Jongin quickily took a seat beside Suho and examined the phone. He tapped every SNS account that the maknae has and checked thoroughly.

"What is this?" Jongin tapped on the new messages.

Suho frowned. "Chelsea?"

Sehun's eyes were widely open.

"Jackpot!" Kai chimed in,knowing that this Chelsea is Oh Sehun's little secret.

"I can explain."

Suho handed him his handphone back,dont want to intrude any if his privacies.

Sehun then took a deep breathe before explained all the things that heppened between him and Chelsea. Its been five weeks since their first conversation and he began to feel comfortable with her company.

"Really? She is not a sasaeng? She hasnt leak anything since day one?" Suho interrogated him.

He shook his head,confidently.

"Let me talk to her." Kai said in excitement.

"No way." Sehun hid his phone.

Kai pouted. "Wae? I want to interact with Exo L too."

"Because you are her bias wrecker." Sehun narrowed his eyes.

"Really? Then I should really say hi." Kai insisted.

"You wish." Sehun ran away from the room to the kitchen.

"Heol. Did he felt attached to that girl already?" Kai mumbled,shifting his gaze to the leader.

"Get out. Get out. I have to practice my lines." Suho climbed up his bed.

Kai shrugged before heading to the door. "Goodluck with your drama hyung!"

{{ a.n }}

This chapter is dedicated to my forever bæ sushigi. Thanks for your support and love,dude! xoxo