end.

"Mom! Arya is being nonsense again!"

    "Im not!" The girl with pony tail exclaimed.

    "Yes you are." The raven haired girl said,provoking her little sister.

    "Shut up Alice." She rolled her eyes before focusing on her iPad again.

    "Dear Brooklyn, how are you today? My life has been wonderful since the first time i met you right infront of my stupid iPad." Alice said in a very dramatic and cheesy way.

    "Mom! Alice is being stupid again." Arya yelled.

    Slowly getting annoyed with her twin sister who is 10 seconds older than her but acted like 10 years older.

    "No im trying to imitate you." Alice shot back.

    "You're just jealous." Arya replied.

    "I dont see any good reason." Alice shrugged.

    "He is not gonna notice your messages,Arya. Just give up already." She added.

    "I know he will." Arya gave  a firm reply.

    "Will not."

    "Will do!"

    "Will not!" Alice leaned closer.

    "Will do!!" Arya leaned closer that their forehead almost touch.

    "What's with these fuss? Stop fighting both of you."

    The mother finally appeared with a spatula on her right hand while her left hand landed on her waist. A floral pink apron wrapped her body. Her messy bun was a complete mess.

   Both Alice and Arya shot death glares to each other. The silence filled the room.

    "Your father is coming home in an hour and the house in a mess. Alice, living room while Arya,kitchen. Now." She gave a mandatory command.

    Arya put down her iPad and tailed her mother to the kitchen. Alice took out a vacuum cleaner from the room under the stairs and began cleaning the living room.

( & )

    Alice ran towards the door after she heard the bell and knocks on the door. She swung the door open with a wide smile and her eyes formed a crescent shape.

    "Daddy!" She hugged the tall man tightly.

    "Miss me that much,princess?" He hugged back,patting Alice's raven hair.

    Soon,Arya appeared behind Alice together with their mom. Alice broke the hug and step aside so her little sister could greet their father too.

    "I miss you daddy." Arya whispered to his ear.

    "Awh Arya. Daddy misses you too."

     They broke their hug and the twins then scooted to the kitchen. The next scene was rated 19+ so better be safe than sorry.

    "Dont wanna hug me?" The man spread his arm.

    Chelsea walked towards her husband and gave him a quick peck on his lips. He smiled before leaning towards Chelsea's petite figure and gave her a soft kiss.

    "I miss you." She said after they broke the kiss.

    "I know. I miss you too." He kissed her forehead.