#22

South korea.

   Chelsea inhaled a lot amount of oxygen while trying her best not to freak out or do something stupid. She couldnt believe herself that she is finally in south korea.

   She took a seat and checked on her notifications especially from sehun. She frowned when there wasnt any news from him. The last message was him telling her not to worry because he will pick her up.

   "Hah! Kiss my ass. you dont even acknowledge my flight scedule you lil piece of squishy squid." She muttered under her breathe.

   Chelsea let out a heavy sigh. Her eyes were travelling everywhere but she still couldnt find him. Slowly she dragged her luggage to a customer service centre.

   She heave a sigh again when she stepped out from the airport. Embracing the sun,she made her way to find a taxi or maybe a restaurant or simply just find a peaceful place for her to cry her eyes out.

   She decided to take a taxi since she knew nothing about hangul so going by a subway is really a bad choice since she might ended up lost her way.

   As she extended her hands to halt a taxi that was coming her way,two guys approach her. One was tall while the other was shorter. The tall one was wearing a cap and a hoodie with a sunglass while his friend was wearing a black mask and a round shape glass.

   "Are you chelsea skyler?" Asked the tall guy.

   "Uhm who are you?" She asked back,feeling panick all of a sudden.

   "It is chelsea!" The shorter one shoved his phone to the tall one.

   Chelsea was about to run but the tall guy managed to hold her narrow shoulder firmly while whispering, "dont scream and follow us." with a thick korean accent.

   The shorter one already grabbed her luggage and not ong after that,a car stopped infront of them. Chelsea's leg turned wobbly.

   "Hop in." the guy in the car said as he lowered the window.

   The tall guy pushed chelsea into the car. Chelsea brain seemed to lose its function as well as she just followed those guys. As the car began to speed up,she gained her conscious.

   "Please spare my life. I have no money. Wait,i do have some. Take all my money but please please please let me go." She begged for her life. Her voice was shaking.

   "Yah why is she crying?" The driver asked.

   "I dont know. Chanyeol grabbed her  amd just pushed her in. I guess she was just shocked." Baekhyun shrugged.

   "Wait. You didnt tell her?" Kyungsoo butted in.

   Chanyeol shook his head. Jongdae whined. Kyungsoo mentally facepalmed.

   "Uhm how do i say this. Jongdae hyung help me. Why we didnt bring kooyoung hyung with us?" Kyungsoo took out his phone and began typing something.

   "Okay chelsea. Im sorry if those two idiots scared you but we are good people. I am do kyungsoo." He took off his sunglasses reveal his face.