#23

2 years later.

  "Here's a cotton candy for you."

  Chelsea handed a blue coloured cotton candy to a man who was sitting on a bench. With a sigh,he took it from her. He leaned his back against the bench with slumped shoulder.

   Chelsea scrunched her eyebrows. She turned to the left,completely facing his unhappy face.

   "Whats with the sudden change of atmosphere?" She asked.

   He shook his head.

   "Are you sad the roller coaster is on maintenance?"

   He shook his head as a reply.

   "Do you want to go to the haunted house?"

   She received another no.

   "Are you tired?"

   He shook his head like a little boy who didnt get his favourite toy.

   "Oh sehun if you didnt say anything i will book a flight ticket and go back to manchester right away." She threatened.

   He only looked at her with a sad face and let out a sigh. "Im just..sad?"

   "Out of the blue?"

   This time,he nodded. Her jaws were gaping as if she was about to say something but nothing came out. What could possibly gone wrong?

   "Why did you choose to stan me?"

   "Uh?" She was startled by the sudden ridiculous question.

   "Jongdae hyung sings better than me. Kai dances better than me. Well, that is quite obvious. Chanyeol raps better than me. Kyungsoo acts better than me. Suho—"

   "But they're not oh sehun." She trailed off.

   "But they are always better than me." He pouted.

   "Who told you that? Wait a second. Did you read those hate comments?" Chelsea's blood began to boil.

   "I.." He slowly nodded.

   "Oh sehun,listen. Of course there are always people that is better than you but they can never be you. No better you than the you that you are. You have your very own unique personality that every Ls love."

   "You may looks like a cold guy that is ignorant and dont give a damn about anything but deep in your heart, you're just a little kid who loves his hyung with all his heart and willing to protect your aeris at all cost."

   "And your hardwork in making aeris proud and happy,we all can see the efforts you put in everything you do. We knew how much you love us and i-we love you for that. For being oh sehun." She held his hand tightly.

   Sehun felt butterflies flying vigorously in his stomach and his heart felt at ease hearing chelsea's answer.

   "Dont be sad anymore. Cheer up dude! Now eat your candy and we will go for the next ride." Chelsea munched a large amount of cotton candy.

   "I dont feel like going for another ride. Lets just go home." He said,eating his candy.

   "Meh. Sounds boring." She replied.

   "Wanna know what is fun?"

   Chelsea raised her eyebrows, demanding for an answer but getting a mischievous smirk as a reply.

   "I hope you're ready for a fun run." He said.

   "We're going to run?" She asked back.

   "Run as if your life depends on it." He whipered to her ears.