#17

All twelve of them went into their dorm and slumped themselves on the couch. Some laid down on the floor.

"So i need your suggestions guys. North America." Suho clapped his hand.

"Im hungry." Kai rubbed his stomach.

"Me too!" Baekhyun raised his hand.

"My brain is not functioning." Chen joined them.

Suho looked at Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo nodded at him.

"We'll discuss about this after dinner." Kyungsoo said before he stood up and walked straight to the kitchen.

Vivi jumped onto Sehun and make himself comfortable at his owner's lap. Sehun stroked Vivi while his right hand scrolled down his SNS.

He then tapped the instagram icon and read tons of messages from Chelsea.

oohsehun:
yo chelsea

Vivi said hi

chelsea.hun:
GOSH

SUCH AN ADORABLE
CREATURE

Oh how i miss scarlett

oohsehun:
Scarlett?

Who is that?

chelsea.hun:
My other half

Check my latest post

oohsehun:
I didnt know u have a dog

She's such qtpie

chelsea.hun:
U made me miss scarlett
even more :(

oohsehun:
She isnt with u now?

chelsea.hun:
Unfortunately no

She's at manchester while
im at my grandma's house

Los angeles to be exact

oohsehun:
Why are you there?

Isnt LA somewhere in north
america?

chelsea.hun:
Um yea

Im visitting my grandma

oohsehun:
Do you wanna skype?

chelsea.hun:
NO I'LL LOOK LIKE
A RETARDED SEAL

AND I GOT A NEW PIMPLE
RIGHT ON MY NOSE

oohsehun:
..with vivi?

chelsea.hun:
Oh

oohsehun:
Username pls

chelsea.hun:
Chelskyler

ONLY WITH VIVI

oohsehun:
Im his father

chelsea.hun:
Soon to be my murderer

oohsehun:
I am honoured :)

chelsea.hun:
U lil piece of pancake

Sehun pressed the side button and activate his iPad. After typing here and there he leaned the iPad against the wall so Chelsea can clearly saw Vivi. He then patted Vivi's head.

"Okay son. Be nice. I'll be back."

Vivi barked as he understand Sehun's command. Not long after that,Chelsea accept the call. Vivi barked again yo greet her.

"Holy pancake vivi you are so cute! Hello there."

Sehun heard her angelic voice before running to his room to take a bath after a tiring day.

Baekhyun walked towards the couch with a green apple on his right hand. He munched down the apple while sitting beside Xiumin.

After half an hour or so without doing nothing,Kyungsoo finally broke the boredom.

"Dinner's ready!"

Baekhyun kicked Chanyeol who was sleeping on the floor to wake him up. Xiumin smacked his arm. He grinned foolishly before pulling Chanyeol's hand to make the yoda fully awake.

He even knocked on each door to inform the other member about dinner. After almost half of the members took their respective seats, he walked to the dining table but Vivi's barking distracted him.

"Hey vivi what are you doing?" He stroked vivi's white fur.

Noticing an iPad laid down the floor, he took it up and saw an unfamiliar english girl's face. She has a hazel orbs and dark brown hair hung only above her narrow shoulder. Her eyes widened as their gaze met. Using both of her hands,she put it on her mouth maybe to prevent herself from screaming her lungs out.

Realizing it was a video call,he decided to greet her.

"Hello. My name is Baekhyun."

(Pls refer to his first instalive's adorable fatally intonation thanks)

The screen went pitch black. He shrugged before going to the kitchen to join the others.

"About our exordium in north america.." Suho broke the silence.

"Los Angeles!" Sehun chimed in. He felt his phone was vibrating from his pocket.

"Ah,city of angels." Xiumin seemed to agree.

"Isnt that where the holywood sign at?" Chen asked.

"Sounds pretty good." Yixing joined the conversation.

"I googled about it just now and turns out to be a perfect place. Im just saying tho" Kyungsoo said.

"Los Angeles it is. I'll talk to manager hyung later." Suho ended the conversation.

"Oh by the way,whose iPad on the floor?" Baekhyun asked but no one responded.

"Take care of your things guys. You're grown up already." Xiumin gave them a friendly reminder.

"But something is bothering me hyung. When I took it,I saw a foreigner. A girl to be exact and she seemed so shock that she ended the call." Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows while thinking.

Sehun's chopstick dropped. Everyone stopped eating and stared at the maknae.

"Sehun?" Chen nudged his elbows.

"Isnt that sehun's iPad? I remember seeing him gave it to Vivi." Chanyeol blurted out.

Baekhyun almost jumped from his seat after everything clicked.

"Isnt she your foreign girlfriend,oh sehun?" He asked with his victorious smile.

Kai choked at baekhyun's statement. Yixing handed him a glass of water. Kyungsoo stared at him with his big eyes. Chen and Chanyeol gawked. Xiumin's jaw gaped as he was about to asked something but nothing came out.

"Someone has an explaination to do after dinner."