#20

"Right now?" She asked,her voice was shaking.

   He chuckled. "Yes. I can sneak out for a few minutes. No one will notice."

   "I didnt bring my oxygen tank what if i forgot how to breathe and die?" She almost screamed frantically.

   "I can do the CPR." He teased.

   "Nah boy it aint funny. Im on my way." She sounded more calm.

   "See you there." He ended the call.

   He put on his face mask and readjusted his cap so it will cover half of his face. He still got some time to prepare for the concert so he plans to secretly meet chelsea near the backstage.

   "Hey where are you going?" Jongin suddenly popped out from nowhere.

   "Shh. I'll tell you later."

   And with that,he vanished himself through the door and jogged his way to a shady tree near the venue. He was lucky that the concert venue was near the park.

   As soon as he reached the front gate,he saw a girl with a familiar baseball shirt that looks twice her size with his name and the number 94 printed at the back of the shirt and ripped jeans. She has a long and wavy dark brown hair and petite figure.

   He beamed as their gaze met. He lifted up his cap for a milisecond for her  to recognize him. Chelsea on the other hand was so suprised till her mind went blank and feets were glued to the ground.

   But her phone wont just stop vibrating from inside of his pocket. She fished out his phone and what greeted her eyes made her jump from her spot. She answered the call without hesitation whilst running to halt a taxi. She vanished in a blink of an eye.

   Sehun wandered in bewilderment. Wondering where did she go. And why she refused to meet him all of a sudden.

   "Sehun." Someone held his shoulder.

   He was in utter shock but sighed in relief as he saw his leader.

   "What are you doing? Walking around without bodyguards? Exposing yourself to the crowds?"

   "I was—"

   "It is time to get ready. The concert will start an hour from now." Suho dragged him from the park.

(&)

   He checked on his phone for the last time before going on stage. Hoping to see chelsea's heartwarming message but was disappointed.

   "Sehun,come here!"

   He jogged towards his hyungs and prepared for the concert. Jongin nudged his elbow with a playful grin on his face. Sehun understand what it supposedly meant so he slung his arm around jongin's neck and the both get ready on their respective platforms.

   The stage has darkened. The lighstick shone brightly and the chants were getting louder. It is showtime!

(&)

   Sehun turned on his phone again after a the concert. He was with baekhyun and jongdae in the waiting room while the rest of exo were still in the bathroom,refreshing themselves after the concert.

chelsea.hun:
This is not chels

Im sandra

Chelsea couldnt make
it to exordium because
her grandma is in critical
state

She wanted me to tell u that
since she rushed to the hospital
this evening before u guys met

oohsehun:
where is she now

Hows her grandma

chelsea.hun:
DUDE U SPEAK ENGLISH?

Ok whatever

 California hospital medical
centre

   He googled the hospital as soon as he received the message. But too bad he was not familiar with Los Angeles.

   "Whatsup ma boys!"

   The door flew open,revealing Amber from f(x) with her wide grin.

   "Amber!" Jongdae and baekhyun hugged her.

   "What are you doing here? I thought you were on vacation?" Baekhyun asked.

   "Well,i am. This is my hometown." She wiggled her eyebrows.

   Hearing that,sehun grabbed Amber's hand. Amber seemed quite shock.

   "Noona. Can you bring me to california hospital?" He sounded so desperate.

   Amber blinked few times before nodding. The two hyungs furrowed their eyebrows.

   "Sehun-ah what happened?" Jongdae asked.

   "Why you have to go to the hospital?" Baekhyun gave him a questioned look.

   "Did you tell the manager yet?"

   He shook his head. "It is about chelse. I'll tell you later but amber noona can you please drive me there?"

   Amber shove a black sweater with hoodie and a black face mask to sehun. She looked around a few times before motioning him to follow her.

   Amber stepped on the gas pedal and drift to the hospital. Sehun told her everything on the way there. The luck was on their side as Amber found an empty parking lot near the entrance. Sehun dashed his way to the counter.

   "Good evening sir. May i help you?" A nurse asked him.

   "Is there any patient with the surname Skyler was admitted here this evening?"

     He knew he sounded so stupid for not asking about the details. He felt like banging his head on the table but Amber patted his broad shoulder, trying to reassure him.

   "Im sorry sir but we did not find any patient with that name."

   He groaned in frustration. Amber tried to calm him but to no avail. As if fate played a trick on him,he saw a familiar figure near a vending machine.

   The shirt,the hair. The puffy eyes and red nose. It was her! Hopefully. She looks so fragile.

   He jogged towards her and pulled her into a bone crashing hug. Amber followed him from the back,still glancing around to make sure no one notice them.

   "Um,sir? Are you sure you're hugging the right person?" She tapped his shoulder.

   "I wish i am."

   Startled at his answer,she broke the hug and to her suprise,it was oh sehun.

   "Told ya i will find you even in a crowd of people and here i am."