Capter 10

-a few days later-  
-Leo's hotel room-
Leo was on his bed shirtless. "Why'd you come here Al?" "Leo, I've been having dreams about you. And you and Tobin told me we were together, so now I've been starting to believe it." I got on top of Leo. "Alex you don't have to do this..." I looked into Leo's eyes. Sitting on top of him made me taller instead of us being the same height. "Alex..." Leo mumbled as he stroked my cheek. "...I missed you." He mumbled. He smiled. I was about to kiss him again when Leo spoke. "Alex I don't want you to do this, you don't love me." I nodded. " you wanna go to dinner?" He asked. "Yeah that sounds good. We went to dinner at a nice restaurant, and talked about Leo mostly. (Because he already knows about me.) We finished then Leo took me home. I saw Servando and noticed he had just come back from a game." "Hey Alex." I gave him a kiss. "What time is it?" Servando asked. "It's 10:58." "We should go to bed." I nodded and changed into one of Servando's shirts. We went to bed. And I remembered everything. The next day I woke up and kissed Servando. "Morning." "Morning babe." "Servando I remember everything." "That's awesome babe!" He said as he hugged me. "I have to go to practice." "Okay see you in a few weeks Alex." I went to practice and saw Tobin. "Hey Tobin! You wanna practice together?" "Sure." We started passing the ball to each other. "Are you and Neymar okay?" "Yeah, why?" "Because usually long distance relationships are hard, and since Neymar's usually in Spain or Brazil, it'd be hard to see him." Tobin stopped the ball. "Wait how'd you know that?" I couldn't hide this from my best friend anymore. I smiled. She figured it out and hugged me. "I'm so glad to have my best friend back!" She said. "Me too."