HEADLINES

-back in LA-
'Alex Morgan cheats on fiancé' 'Who is the mystery man?' 'The kiss of ones career'. I cried reading the headlines. I went up to Tobin, Carli, and Hope. "Which one of you guys fucking told on me you bitches?!!" I yelled. "We didn't we swear!" They all said. Tears running down my cheeks. "Please just tell me! Put me out of my misery..." They all shook their heads no. "We wouldn't do that Alex, were your friends." Carli said. Tobin and Hope both nodded. "Then who did it?" I said with tears running down my face. They all shrugged. Servando came up to me. "Servando you're here?!" I said. "Yeah, because I told the press about this!" He said pointing to a magazine cover. It was me and Leo kissing. "You told on me?" "Yeah! This was the last straw! I loved you and you're sleeping around!" "I don't want to hurt you Servando." "Then you shouldn't have fucked him in the first place." He said to me and glared at me. "Give me my ring back." "Ser-Servando I'm-" "Just give it back." He said with tears in his eyes. I kissed him. "I'm sorry." I said as I took off my ring. "I love Leo more." I said. Servando nodded sadly. "I will always love you Alex." He said then left. We finished practice. As soon as I got out of the stadium reporters crowded me and asked me various questions. "Who's the mystery man?!" "How long have you been with him?!" "What about your fiancé?!" "My fiancé is no longer my fiancé. Me and my boyfriend have to discuss if he wants his identity revealed. That's all I have to say." I left.