Chapter 11

Me: Leo?
Leo: Hey
Me: Leo, I need to talk to u meet me at my place.
Leo: okay I'll be there in a few minutes
A few minutes later he was here. Servando's in Toronto playing a game. "Leo." He looked at me. What's up?" "Leo, I remember." He smiled and pushed me up against the wall, and started to kiss me hard. I felt a tear run down Leo's cheek. We were both smiling in our kiss. "I love you Alex." Leo mumbled. "Leo we should go out with Tobin and Neymar." He nodded. "Will go tonight their going anyway so will just ask to go with them. They said yes.
-later-
Me and Leo were sitting across from Tobin and Neymar. We were talking about Copa America, which was the next time me and Tobin see Leo and Neymar. I felt Leo's hand Rome to the hem of my skirt. He put his hand inside of my pants. I shot him a "what the fuck are you doing look" . I grabbed his hand in my skirt. He shook my hand off and started to rub me. I gripped the napkin on the table to hold back my moan. Leo shoved his middle finger into me. I couldn't help it anymore I let out a small moan. "Leo stop giving Alex a hand job." Neymar whispered only for our table to hear.
He smirked then let me go. "I'll be right back." Leo said. Probably going to go jerk off. "Alex how are you and Servando?" "Were good. He still doesn't know." "Oh that's good." Leo really missed you Alex." Neymar said. "I know I love him Neymar. Neymar nodded. I saw Tobin give him a kiss. Then tell him something. Then he got up and left. "He went to go talk to Leo." Tobin explained. I nodded. "Alex do you remember everything?" She asked. "Of course Tobin." "Tell me something only the old Alex would know." "Before I went to Orlando pride I was playing for Portland thorns where we became best friends." "Oh my god Alex it is you !" I missed Tobin. She was my best friend, but of course I missed Leo and Servando more.
Neymar came back. "Leo will be back in a few minutes." A few minutes later, Leo came back.
"Sorry." Leo said. "Alex, when we get home I need you." He whispered to me.
-later-
Leo and Neymar walked next to each other talking and me and Tobin were doing the same.
"Did you tell him yet?" Tobin whispered to me. I shook my head no. She was talking about me and her going back to LA to play a game, and that Neymar and Leo wouldn't see us until Copa America. "I'll see you tomorrow Tobin." "Bye Alex." Leo and I got to his car. Leo kissed me. He started to kiss me harder. He got on top of me. "Leo...I have to tell you something." I said between us making out "What?" "Leo I have to leave tomorrow." "What?" "Leo I have to go back to LA tomorrow." "Why didn't you tell me?!" "I didn't want to hurt you Leo." "By not telling me!" "Leo-" "Alex its bad enough you're leaving, but now you're not telling me?!" "Leo-" "You know what Alex, fuck you. Don't fucking talk to me." Said Leo. "You know what Leo, I thought you loved me, but now I know it was just a lie. Goodbye Leo." I said tears running down my face and me getting out of his car. I called a cab and went to Tobin's. "Alex?! What happened?!" "Tobin, I told Leo about tomorrow and he got pissed and dumped me." Tobin hugged me and let me in. She told me to sleep on the couch. I fell asleep. A few hours later, I felt someone kiss me. "Alex." I heard a Argentinian say in his deep voice. "I'm sorry Al." He whispered as he kissed my jawline. "No Leo." I whispered. "Please Alex, forgive me." Leo mumbled as he kissed me some more. "Why should I." "Because I love you." He whispered into my ear. Leo kissed me some more and found my sweet spot. "Leo." I let out a small moan. "Leo on Neymar's couch?" I teased. He smirked. "Guess how many girls, including your best friend, have gotten fucked here." I smirked. Leo kissed me again I put my tongue in his mouth. Leo's erections hard on my crotch. I let out a small moan. Trying to be quiet. Leo are me out. Then I sucked him off. "Keep trying to be quiet Alex." He whispered to me. "You took Leo." I whispered. Leo reached over to the drawer in the table next to us and pulled out a condom. Leo slipped it on, then slammed into me. My mouth dropped. I was about to moan when Leo shot his hand to my mouth. My moan came out a lot softer in his hand. "Hold it in Alex." Leo whispered. "Or I'll stop." I nodded. Leo thruster again. A soft moan slipped out of my mouth again. He kept going "Alex..." "Leo I love you, and I'm sorry. I said right before I came. Leo noticed I was about to and put his mouth on mine. I came into Leo's dick and I moaned loudly in his mouth which came out softer thanks to Leo's tongue. Leo came in his condom. "I love you too." He whispered. He got out and trough his condom away. Leo came back and laid on top of me. I put my arms around him. Leo got up really quick and it his boxers on. And put my panties and his shirt on me. "Thanks." I whispered to him. We laid back down. Leo laid on my chest. I ruffled his hair. "Don't leave." Leo whispered. He held me tighter. I ran my hands down his back, then fell asleep.