Blocked Number

I was laying on Leo's bed watching a game when I got a call from a blocked number. My curiosity got the best of me and I picked it up. "Hello?" I said. "Hey babe." I heard a familiar voice on the other end. "What do you want Servando?" I asked annoyed. "You..." he mumbled. "I don't love you Servando..." I said slowly. "Alex baby please." Servando moaned. "Don't call me again." I said then hung up. I herd Leo come in. "Leo?" I said as I walked over to him. "Hey." He mumbled. I put my arms around him, and brought him into a hug. Leo kissed my forehead. "I have to go take a shower." He said as he took his shirt off. He walked into the bathroom. I got another call. Tobin. "Hello?" "Al-Alex?" I herd Tobin crying. "Are you okay? Tobin what happened?" "You know how it feels to be cheated on right?" She sniffles. "Yeah..." "Ney-Neymar, I-I saw the newspaper and it said he ch-cheated with that whore Bru-Bruna." She said as she cried. "Leo!" I heard as the door opened. It was Neymar. He was crying as well. "Tobin I have to go I'll call you back." I went towards Neymar. "Ney! What happened?" I asked him knowing the answer.  "To-Tobin sh-she left me." He said. "Ney she loves you." "Then why did she let me go..." he said, tears in his eyes. I picked up the news paper. "It's because of this." I said pointing to the cover which read: 'Neymar Jr cheats girlfriend Tobin Heath with his ex Bruna. "Shit, I-i didn't do anything Alex. I love Tobin I wouldn't do this to her. There making it up, Alex, Bruna kissed me!" Just then Tobin walked in. She saw me and Ney and tried to escape. "Tobin! Wait!" Ney said turning her around. Tears running down her face as she faced Neymar. "Tobin she kissed me." "Ye-yeah r-right." She said as she continued to cry. Neymar put his arms around Tobin. "Tobin, I wouldn't do this to you. I-I love you." Tobin collapsed into his arms. "Bring me home." She said as she kissed him. "Bye Alex." Tobin said. Neymar waved to me. Leo came out of the shower. "Alex do you know where I put my boxers?" As he came out a towel just under his v-line. "Yeah." I said as I got them out of his drawer. "Thanks." He mumbled. I started to make roasted chicken for me and Leo. I felt arms around my waist and Leo's head on the back of my neck. I smirked. He laid his head on my shoulder. "I'll be watching futbul of you need me." He whispered softly into my ear. I nodded. I finished dinner and Leo came in. We sat and ate. "Alex this is really good." He mumbled. "Thanks." I said. "Al is there something bothering you? You've been acting weird all day." "It's nothing." I mumbled. "Don't fucking lie to me Morgan." Leo said. "Look Leo, I don't want to talk about it." I said. "What fucking happened Alex!" A tear ran down my cheek. Leo got up and sat on my lap. "Leo..." he kissed me hard. "Tell me what happened. "Okay, Servando called me today and asked me to go back to him. " I looked up at Leo. He looked at me. "What?" Leo said sternly. "Ser-Servando asked me to get back with him." I said slowly. "Are you actually fucking considering it?!" Leo asked me. "I don't know..." I said slowly. Leo put his arms around my neck and kissed me slowly. "Ple-please." He said with tears in his eyes. He picked me up, and kissed me softly. "S-stay..." he whispered into my ear as he kissed me again. "I-I love you." He said kissing me hard. I looked into his eyes. He was so sweet and upset. I brought him into a hug. "I-i won't." He held me tighter.