The truth

-1 day later-
"Alex?! I thought we were gonna keep this a secret from the press!" Leo said over the phone. "Leo, it wasn't my fault! Servando told on us!" "You shouldn't have kissed me Alex." "I know, but I was in the moment and wanted to be congratulated for my work." "I could've been better at home." He said in a seductive tone.  I smirked. "I know but I wanted you then. And you were there. So I did it." "I looked at my watch. "Shit Leo! I have to go I've got a game in an hour." "Are you gonna be on tv?" "Yeah just look for my national team." "Okay bye." "Bye." I hung up and went to my game. I started to practice for a while. Then the game started. We were playing against England. I was heading towards the goal when a defender tripped me. My knee cracked. I felt siring pain shoot threw my knee. I screamed out in pain. Then felt myself crying. "Alex!" I herd Tobin and Carli say. "Are you okay?" Tobin asked as she went to go check on me. "Oh fuck guys it hurts." I said to Tobin and Carli. I continued to cry as the ref gives a red card to the defender who tripped me. The medics came up and helped me to the locker room for a check up. "What happened?" One of them said. "A defender tripped me and I heard a crack in my knee."  I said as I continued to cry. "You're going to have to go to the hospital." The other said. I moaned. They gave me some medicine to help with the pain and it made me fall asleep. I soon woke up and found myself in a hospital. Servando came in. "Alex are you okay?!" I looked at him shocked. "I'm your emergency contact still." "Oh." I said. "Sorry." "It's okay I'm glad you had me." He said putting his hand in mine. Just then Leo came in. My jaw dropped. "Hi Leo." Servando said. He took his hand off mine. And stood up. He tried to be intimidating to Leo. But Leo couldn't give two shits. Leo looked back at Servando. "Look, I'm just here for Alex." Leo explained. Servando sighed. And let Leo in. "I'm going to see what's wrong with your knee." Servando said. I nodded. "Leo, you're here?" "I saw what happened and I got here as soon as I could." He said. I smiled. "Thanks Leo." I said. Servando came back. "The doctor says that your knee is fractured and if you keep off it for a week or two, you should be able to play soccer again." "Thanks Servando." I said. "Leo can you take me home?" "Sure." He said. The doctor wrapped up my knee. Then said I could get some crutches and leave. Leo helped me to his car. We got in and we drove to my house. When we got there, Leo helped me out. He helped me too my house. And turned to leave. "Leo, um, you wanna come in?" I asked. Leo turned. "If it's okay." "Leo I have no one else." He smiled and turned to come in. "I'm sorry I got pissed at you earlier." He said. I kissed him softly. "It's okay." I whispered.  I laid on my couch. Leo climbed on top of me slowly trying not to hurt my knee. I put my arms around Leo, and put on the tv. Leo kissed me. I looked at him. "Are you okay Alex?" Leo said. "It hurts a little bit, but not as much as it did." He rubbed my knee slowly. "Leo that feels good." I said. He kissed me. "I know." He said. "You know I wasn't talking about your knee?" He said. I nodded, then put my eyes back onto the screen. "Leo I have to ask you something." "What?" He said. He looked at me. "I have to tell the press something about...us." "No you don't." He said with a shrug. "I don't think anyone will try to get rid of us. And if we don't talk, then either they'll start guessing who I'm dating or Servando will tell on us." Leo nodded. "Okay tell them about us." He mumbled. "I want a payment then." He said with a smirk. "I'll except that." I said and smiled. He began to kiss me hard. I began to take Leo's shirt off and he responded by helping me. "I love you Alex." He said. "Leo..." I gasped as he put his hand in my pants and began to rub me. I lowered his boxers and he began to grind on me. "Leo shit..." I moaned. He kissed my neck. We fucked. Leo kissed me then brought me and my clothes up stairs to my room.