Understandings

Sade☝☝☝☝☝☝☝

Let's get to the story shall we?

This chapter will be in Sade's POV!

I walk into Princeton's party, because I had heard some news that my baby father Chresanto, was going to be here. But as I look around he's not fucking here. Oh great now I came here for nothing, and how can Princeton throw a party and not actually be here for it? I turn back around and walk right out the door. I've been calling and texting Chresanto all fucking day and i know this niggah seen my texts and shit he just Don't want to answer me.

I'm going to drop by his house and see if he's there, if he is then I'm going to really go the fuck off on him because he wants to leave my son in the house with his friend Craig and then I had to stop doing what I had to do because Craig left and went to the fucking party! I hope nobody have a child with him because his bitch ass a dead beat too.

I drove down liberty lane, and took a left at the light and I kept driving straight. I was taking the short cut to Chresanto's house and that nigga better be there because if he ain't, then imma make it worse on his ass!

I park my car across the street I know he's there because his car is in the drive way, so I walk up to the front door and I ring the bell 5 times. Because I'm that motherfucking bitch! And he doesn't answer fast enough for me. So I put my phone in my back pocket and I ball my fist up and I bang on the hard door as if I was the cops, imma be the cops today!

He didn't answer fast enough so I pull my phone out my back pocket and I call his bitch ass. He sends me straight to voice mail, and then I hear his voice on the other side of the door so I know his ass is here! So I bang on the door once again calling his name "Chres!, Chresanto!!! Chresanto motherfucking August you betta open this damn door before I break this bitch!" I scream. People was staring at me so I stared back and said "what the fuck you looking at?" Then they carried on with they day cause they know not to fuck with a bad bitch like me!.

I had fun writing this chapter lol! Sade is an mess!!!!! Lmaooooooooo will Chresanto answer the door? Or will he leave her standing there banging on the door humiliating herself?
And sade isn't his only baby mother there's 1 other you haven't been introduced to yet!😉