Love Or lust

(I wrote this chapter based on the song Questions By Pnb Rock. This Chaptet will be in Chresanto's POV )

Chresanto-----

"I'm tired of your shit! You need to leave!" I looked up at her face and I could see she was hurt and I'm the reason why she's like that. But even though I did need to leave and give her space, I didn't I just stood there staring at her beautiful face and I didn't even realise it. "You heard me Chresanto you need to fucking leave now!" She said, she was getting even more upset then she already was and it angered me but it still didn't make me budge.

It made me feel hot, And it made me feel like I was horny. I wanted her and she could tell because I was starting to inch towards her she looked at me confused and started to back up.

I grabbed her wrists and pushed her up against the wall and I picked her up she wrapped her legs around my waist "Chresanto, I'm still upset I Don't think I could forgive you." She said breathing heavily as I kissed her sweet spot on her neck while rubbing her thighs slowly making my way in between her legs, rubbing her wet area she didn't have panties on. Just a large T shirt and a bra, I slowly began to take her shirt off but she stopped me "Chres, no we can't do this." She said but I continued on with what I was doing.

She wanted me and I wanted her she just didn't want to admit that she was needing me right now, once I took her shirt off I kissed her lips passionately she kissed back slowly and I walked over with her still in my arms and laid her down on the bed. And we continued to kiss, our tongues moving in sync I took my shirt off and my Gray jogging pants off and I pressed at her entrance.

I woke up I was shaking I finally realized I was dreaming and she wasn't here. And I needed to see her I needed to feel her touch and her soft body. I wanted her so bad but she wasn't going to have it. I couldn't deal with being committed, She always wanted to know what I was doing and it started to bug me I wasn't cheating yet but I still had bitches in my phone I just didn't respond back to them. Cause I love her and I don't want to ruin us but she's going to ruin us if she keeps this attitude up. Questions, about unnecessary shit shit that I Don't even think I'm capable of.

She needs to stop before she end up with nobody....