•Conflict•

Everybody waited around for Donovan's Announcement. Meanwhile Ciara was Waiting on jasmine to come out of the bathroom.

Jasmine still haven't returned,  Jacob disappeared too. When Ciara and melody walked over to the bathroom she heard Jacob and jasmine Arguing.

It wasn't the Typical Couple Argument, it was something much deeper than everyone knew. Jacob Yelled something loud but Ciara couldn't hear because of the music.

She heard A Loud Slap and The sounds of Jasmine cry after. Ciara gasped and quickly walked over to Santo and Whispered In his ear. "Jacob Slapped Jasmine."

Santo heard his sister very clear and responded, "How'd you know?" His words were kind of slurring so she Decided to wait until Santo was Sober Again.

"Never mind Santo you're drunk." Ciara whispered anxious To tell him but he was drunk.

She knew she'd be the one driving Everyone home, She couldn't enjoy herself after hearing what Happened in the bathroom With Jacob and jasmine.

Jacob walked out the bathroom Slightly Limping, He was Drunk too. He tried to walk smooth but he couldn't the Alcohol took over His body, Causing him to walk strangely.

Jasmine came out shortly, She was red in the face she'd look like she'd been crying
But she tried to cover it all up with makeup. But clearly it wasn't working.

Her face was puffy Ciara Shook her head Slightly before returning Her attention onto her drunk brother and his friends.

Santo was grinding on some random chick while Donovan was Talking to Pierre and Joseph. They weren't too drunk Santo wasn't either but Donovan was Too sober even for him.

It was his party it look like he wasn't enjoying himself.
Donovan wasn't the type to be sober and bored during his own EVENTS.

Ciara automatically knew something was wrong, She tried her hardest to keep her concerns to herself because honestly it wasn't her business so she decided it was best for her to stay out of it.

Ray And Joseph was Having a drinking contest, everybody enjoyed seeing the two chug down multiple alcohol shots all at once. It was different types, Tequila,Vodka,Moscotto(I Mispronounced it. Sorry!) Paul Mason, Remy, All that expensive ass alcohol going down Into their system.

Santo was with the ladies, Entertaining them. Something about the girl in the red shirt made Ciara's Skin crawl. She would NOT let these females wreck her only brother.

All she could think about was when she heard the incident between jasmine and Jacob.

It wrecked her nerves but all she could do is Pray and hope they'll be okay. It really wasn't her place to Get in their business she didn't want Santo be involved so she minded her business..